Starting Up/buying A Business In Thailand.

Hi All!

Does anybody know how to start up or buy a business in Thailand. Where can I find more information about this subject?

Also in terms financing I will need some help. Does anybody know what the options here are?

I'm German and I'm married to Thai citizen.

Thanks for replying.

Regards...

Hi All!

Does anybody know how to start up or buy a business in Thailand. Where can I find more information about this subject?

Also in terms financing I will need some help. Does anybody know what the options here are?

I'm German and I'm married to Thai citizen.

Thanks for replying.

Regards...

There are plenty of posts on these forums addressing specifics of registering/starting up a business which will steer you, but if you have never run a business anywhere else, you will find Thailand difficult going.

Regarding finance, think of it this way, which way would you do it in your own country ??...approach a bank, with a start up business, the banks are very wary of lending money on start up as the risk is so high.

If we relate this to Thailand, It is almost impossible for a Farang to even get a morgage from a Thai bank, so getting a loan to start a business with the risk involved I would say almost certainly impossible. Your Mrs may be able to look at getting a loan, but would depend on her credit status in Thailand and what collateral she would have (or you have) against the loan

Edited by Soutpeel

• 4 weeks later...