Special Parts For Airblade And Nuovo

jbeck

Think long and hard before adding any aftermarket parts to your bike. Just had a quick look at the suggested website. I believe this is meant to be a brake disc

post-38330-1223942366_thumb.jpg

It may have looked nice on the drawing board, but it simply will not work. The only aftermarket parts I use are suspension

Think long and hard before adding any aftermarket parts to your bike. Just had a quick look at the suggested website. I believe this is meant to be a brake disc

post-38330-1223942366_thumb.jpg

It may have looked nice on the drawing board, but it simply will not work. The only aftermarket parts I use are suspension

thanks for your concern. So, where can I get parts? Kop kun maak. Or do you know where you got your shock?

It's not a break disk it just spins harmlessly on the outside.

Oops, a spinner you say? I'll keep my big mouth shut next time. A friend had a brake disc replaced on a mio, it had so little metal it warped the first time the lever was pulled. Presumed this spinner was a brake disc taken to the next level. Another friend had a throttle cable snap on my bike which he had to taken to a local garage. They replaced it with a cheap aftermarket part. 300 baht including labour. I couldn't get it to turn smooth, finally binned it for an original part. 380 baht just for the part. The 'mechanic' also upped the tickover by a turn in the hope of forcing repeat custom.

I live on samui, hence the mio, and therefore bought the rear shock at the nearest thing we have to a decent bike shop. It seems to supply parts to many of the other shops. Maybe just look around for a place that has a lot of spares. The shock has adjustment for compression and rebound. 'Cause of the poor road surface here I have the compression set fairly soft with more rebound damping