Where To Buy A Cheap Bbq?

loubrockbank

We have been looking for a BBQ but dont want to spend 20000 bt on one, we have looked in tesco,big c, the BBQ shop in Bang toa but they are above our price range. We have seen outside thai restuarants etc those barrel type ones, anyone know of where we can get one of these?

We are situated in Bandon but dont mind going round the island for one.

Yep know the type. Saw some yesterday along Viset Road heading towards Rawai bewteen Chalong Circle and Friendship beach on display outside a hardware shop on the left hand side. Can't rememember exactly which one so keep your eyes peeled.

Hope that helps.

Yep know the type. Saw some yesterday along Viset Road heading towards Rawai bewteen Chalong Circle and Friendship beach on display outside a hardware shop on the left hand side. Can't rememember exactly which one so keep your eyes peeled.

Hope that helps.

I think thats the same guy that use to sell them on the circle - they average @ around 2,500thb, they don't stand up to the elements too well, and thats not to mention the toxic paint/primer he uses.

Checkout homepro in Tesco lotus they have a nice selection of properly built and coated BBQs - I have one the same size as an oil drum I bought for 2,200thb 1 year on and nearly as good as new.

choppy

There is a place on the ground floor of Index Living Mall that has many different types of B.B.Q.I also noticed one outside Rawai Hardware last week I will call in and ask price next time i am passing

Check out the Phuket Gazette online there's someone selling restaraunt equipment they have a stainless steel BBQ to go.......