Conclusion: Totally Confused After Having Unprotected Sex In A Spa Place

iconfused

For those of you who knew me from the following post... Here is what has happened since then.

Last week, I went to a spa place ( not those bad ones) and had a massage from a girl of 28 years old.

I asked her if anything more was possible and she willingly agreed for sex with a small cost but i had no condom. This was my first time in several years outside marriage.

I did with her without condom just once (as she was giving me assurance that she was no problem and new). And, since that day i am mentally upset for the action i did.

I was so confused that I immediately in a few days went to a local hospital and did an Anti-HIV / Syphilis test and luckily tested negative. I will do the test again after 3 months, and hoping to be negative.

Now my 2nd confusion is what if she got pregnant? Do these girls take contraceptions with no fail?

Should I be doing anything more to find out to make sure she takes the pill. What are the chances that she gets pregnant?

I do not wish to do such activity ever again in my life after all this confusion and upset I have gone through.

The problem is there may be a high chance I will bump into this girl again and hoping to not see her pregnant or anything and I am screwed big time.

Please help to ease my confusion as I am mentally upset since that day onwards.

I have her my number but there is language barrier to communicate. She just understands basic english words.

Supportive post with clear guidance please.

07/06/2008 Biggest Mistake Done... That is sex without condom.

11/06/2008 Test for HIV and VRDL in Bangkok Christian Hospital (BCH), Silom Cost: 920. NEGATIVE. What a relief!!!

22/06/2008 Ask my friend to visit Massage Place to see the situation with that girl. Paid her B500 (happy money)

29/06/2008 Ask my friend to do second visit and convince her to do HIV Test. Paid her B500 (happy money)

30/06/2008 She tests negative in RED Cross. I trust that is her name on the printed slip from there. Paid her B1000.

05/07/2008 My second test for HIV and VRDL in BCH before my wife arrives. Cost: 920. What a relief!!!

11/07/2008 My wife arrives.

07/10/2008 My third test for HIV and VRDL without Doctor in BCH. Cost: 620. What a relief!!!

Since this incident occurred in my life... Lots of good things happened in my life...

- I changed for the better both spiritually and emotionally

- I have quit smoking for good (12 years smoker)

- No more sex outside marriage

- No Drinks... I don't drink anyway.

- Lots of other things that now I feel grateful for.

I hope this will enlighten someone and hope they will follow the right path.

Please know that whatever I have said above is the complete truth with nothing made up.

Wow, you have been worrying yourself sick haven't you ? The girl is a hooker, she knows the score, the money for sex was more important than her health and she is probably somewhat used to various before and after means of contraception.

Don't fret. Nothing to worry about.

Since this incident occurred in my life... Lots of good things happened in my life...

so basically.. you are saying to all the guys who have a wife, go have sex with another girl and you will feel much better afterwards...?

got it:)

For those of you who knew me from the following post... Here is what has happened since then.

Last week, I went to a spa place ( not those bad ones) and had a massage from a girl of 28 years old.

I asked her if anything more was possible and she willingly agreed for sex with a small cost but i had no condom. This was my first time in several years outside marriage.

I did with her without condom just once (as she was giving me assurance that she was no problem and new). And, since that day i am mentally upset for the action i did.

I was so confused that I immediately in a few days went to a local hospital and did an Anti-HIV / Syphilis test and luckily tested negative. I will do the test again after 3 months, and hoping to be negative.

Now my 2nd confusion is what if she got pregnant? Do these girls take contraceptions with no fail?

Should I be doing anything more to find out to make sure she takes the pill. What are the chances that she gets pregnant?

I do not wish to do such activity ever again in my life after all this confusion and upset I have gone through.

The problem is there may be a high chance I will bump into this girl again and hoping to not see her pregnant or anything and I am screwed big time.

I have her my number but there is language barrier to communicate. She just understands basic english words.

11/06/2008 Test for HIV and VRDL in Bangkok Christian Hospital (BCH), Silom Cost: 920. NEGATIVE. What a relief!!!

22/06/2008 Ask my friend to visit Massage Place to see the situation with that girl. Paid her B500 (happy money)

29/06/2008 Ask my friend to do second visit and convince her to do HIV Test. Paid her B500 (happy money)

30/06/2008 She tests negative in RED Cross. I trust that is her name on the printed slip from there. Paid her B1000.

05/07/2008 My second test for HIV and VRDL in BCH before my wife arrives. Cost: 920. What a relief!!!

07/10/2008 My third test for HIV and VRDL without Doctor in BCH. Cost: 620. What a relief!!!

Please know that whatever I have said above is the complete truth with nothing made up.

OK, so all what we need to do, to feel just as enlightened as you are now, is to have unprotected sex at the massage parlour, have some tests and spend money on the girl for testing too.

Well it sounds easy for eternal happiness.

It sounds a bit like the concept of the Scientology church, they can `buy` happiness too.

OK, so now all we need is the girls name and address, or would any girl do?

On a serious note, hope you will keep the positive feeling, wherever it comes from.

Edited by Carib

Feel sorry for your wife

I feel sorry for his wife too.

By the way, you should wait for at least 3 months before having an HIV test, as it takes this long to become detectable in your blood after contracting the Virus, so you wasted your money on the first two tests, mind you, you wasted all that money anyhow, as all you had to do was keep it in your pants, but that was too hard I guess (no pun intended).

LAME PAL - JUST PLAIN LAME.

Stupid to not wear a condom- although HIV is not so easy to catch, plenty of other things are.

Wrong to involve this other girl- she really needs someone like you in her life.

Wrong to glorify this whole incident in the context of a life changing experience.

You booked a ticket on the loser express but not for the reasons you think.

I think everybody has missed the biggest point of all here. Clearly having unprotected sex in a massage parlour, publicly declaring it, is a postive contribution to kicking the most unsocial habit of all - smoking !

Everycloud has a silver lining so perhaps the OP can move forward and get a book published. Say call it ;-

"The Fornication method of quitting smoking" or perhaps "Hump yourself to a healthier life style" or just plain " Senseless Sex Stops Smoking" - ssss