Cheapest Pint Of Guinness In Pattaya

jellymeister

The irony is, of course, that these prices are pretty similar to London prices of 2.50 to 3 quid a pint.

How about Butchers Arms, dont remember the price but it was reasonable. And there is a cute manager, anyone knows if she is married??? :o

Cheers

jb

The irony is, of course, that these prices are pretty similar to London prices of 2.50 to 3 quid a pint.

5555555....... The real irony is that it's cheaper in Pattaya than in my 'local' back in Kent..

and that's after the pound pooped itself against the baht.. and despite the fact that the beer has had to travel all the way to the LOS ............

John Smiths, Kilkenny and Guinness are all well over 3 quid a pint... Dunno what the prices are like up North but 'daan sarff' it's getting pricey :o

5555555....... The real irony is that it's cheaper in Pattaya than in my 'local' back in Kent..

and that's after the pound pooped itself against the baht.. and despite the fact that the beer has had to travel all the way to the LOS ............

John Smiths, Kilkenny and Guinness are all well over 3 quid a pint... Dunno what the prices are like up North but 'daan sarff' it's getting pricey :o

It was 1s 10p last time I was down saff, prices seem to have risen?

Yeah, let's go 6000 miles to drink British beer at British prices in a bar without any working girls...

...great idea...

...I never would have guessed that so many of the Mayor's "quality" tourists frequented this board! :o

I had my first Kilkenny in Pattaya and it was love at first gulp. Pattaya is a bit chilly sometimes, no problem with the Guinness here. Thanks from a Yank for all the pubs here where I can get these great draught drinks for an occasional quality break from the Leos and Changs.

Edited by Jingthing

If you're in Kent you should be extolling the virtues of Shepherd Neame ales - the oldest surviving brewery in UK. Probably in the world.

The heart of the hop country - used to go hop-picking as a nipper, but don't know if it's still a major product of the garden county.

• 4 months later...
Guiness Update in Pattaya

There is a bar on Pattaya Klang named 'Brascos' that sells Guiness during happy hour 11am-11pm at 150 baht per pint. A Chang costs 35 baht.

It is located next to that outstanding Indian Restaurant Ali-Baba.

Cheap isn't always good. I had their happy hour priced Kilkenny pint also at 150 at that place and it was very flat. Much better taste at Pig and Whistle. Maybe their Guinness is better but once burned.

There is a bar on Pattaya Klang named 'Brascos' that sells Guiness during happy hour 11am-11pm at 150 baht per pint. A Chang costs 35 baht.

Cheap isn't always good. I had their happy hour priced Kilkenny pint also at 150 at that place and it was very flat. Much better taste at Pig and Whistle. Maybe their Guinness is better but once burned.

Fair comment, but what is the cost of a pit of Guiness in the Pig & Whistle?

There is an excellent pint of Guiness in Shennannigans at 'The Avenue' but priced at 220 baht. So a typical day session there costs about US$ 62

Its Boscos and the Guinness is excellelent there .Coming from Dublin i know a good Guinness .Yes its 150 baht ,up till 11 pm then 170 baht after .

You can't have been back for a while, 2.50 for a pint - I wish :D

even LESS.... :D

Weatherforks in the smoke (London) is doing Guiness at £1-99p a pint....wots that ...about 95 Bt...... :D

for the real ale imbibbers they also have 'Ruddles' at 99p -pint........@ 45 Bt.....yes

...THATS good value....Bangers /Patti prices are a RIP OFF :o

...BIG excuse always woZ...imported from Singapore/Malaysia/Nigeria.....innit gorra charge more.....

I had my first Kilkenny in Pattaya and it was love at first gulp. Pattaya is a bit chilly sometimes, no problem with the Guinness here. Thanks from a Yank for all the pubs here where I can get these great draught drinks for an occasional quality break from the Leos and Changs.

A liking for Kilkenny, Guiness and fish and chips??????

They'll be revoking your US passport next time you need to renew! :o

Next you'll be asking which pubs show the blokes playing with the oval balls and calling 'soccer' by it's real name????

Edited by PattayaParent

Great, just what we need here more DRUNK 100% of the time UK citizens.

Aren't there enough already.

Now we have a thread on how they can get drunk for cheaper prices.

Let's see, three interests and three interests only.

Get drunk, start a fight and watch football.

So sad!