Cheapest Pint Of Guinness In Pattaya

jellymeister

5555555....... The real irony is that it's cheaper in Pattaya than in my 'local' back in Kent..

If you're in Kent you should be extolling the virtues of Shepherd Neame ales - the oldest surviving brewery in UK. Probably in the world.

The heart of the hop country - used to go hop-picking as a nipper, but don't know if it's still a major product of the garden county.

It appears to be the oldest in the UK (it goes back to 1698) but Weihenstephan in Freising, Germany holds the title for oldest in the world, dating back to 1040.

here's a new question.....is it possible to enjoy a guiness in somewhere with a decent atmosphere in the company of some ladies, as most of the places listed here seem pretty boring with a bunch of blokedudes standing about.....

one final question, once knew an irshman who would dump a shot of jameson's into his guiness to "take the edge off"...is this common or was he just a complete p*sstank

here's a new question.....is it possible to enjoy a guiness in somewhere with a decent atmosphere in the company of some ladies, as most of the places listed here seem pretty boring with a bunch of blokedudes standing about.....

one final question, once knew an irshman who would dump a shot of jameson's into his guiness to "take the edge off"...is this common or was he just a complete p*sstank

That's a famous frat party drink, though I think that Bailey's is usually added to it as well. It's common enough to have a name, it's called an "Irish Car Bomb".

Edited by OriginalPoster

Its Boscos and the Guinness is excellelent there .Coming from Dublin i know a good Guinness .Yes its 150 baht ,up till 11 pm then 170 baht after .

I agree! Its A-OK! Just like you don't have to be Jewish to love a bagel, you don't have to Irish to love Guinness. At Boscos.

Edited by Jingthing

Great, just what we need here more DRUNK 100% of the time UK citizens.

Aren't there enough already.

Now we have a thread on how they can get drunk for cheaper prices.

Let's see, three interests and three interests only.

Get drunk, start a fight and watch football.

So sad!

where was it stated that posters will be getting drunk???

bit of a nob arent you???

I don't know what a "NOB" means, must be a UK term.

I am allowed to use my observation skills, aren't I? Is there a law against that now? If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

If I see UK citizens falling down drunk all over the place at all times of the day and somebody asked where to get the cheapest beer.

Then one would only have to assume they are planing on drinking more than one. I am well aware of the fact that UK citizens need far more than the rest of us to get drunk, after all the years of practicing that is. As I am well aware of the fact that most of you are proud of this.

As the old saying goes, "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." If you embarrassed of your culture, then do something about it and start an AA program for them in Pattaya.

I don't know what a "NOB" means, must be a UK term.

Knob or nob in English parlance means 'penis'. So I guess that patklang thinks you are a penis.

By the way what nationality are you? And why do you have such a 'hang-up' about a simple, innocent Guiness beer thread?

Thanks.

Guiness Update in Pattaya

There is a bar on Pattaya Klang named 'Brascos' that sells Guiness during happy hour 11am-11pm at 150 baht per pint. A Chang costs 35 baht.

It is located next to that outstanding Indian Restaurant Ali-Baba.

Its Boscos and the Guinness is excellelent there .Coming from Dublin i know a good Guinness .Yes its 150 baht ,up till 11 pm then 170 baht after .

Agreed, I was there today and was amazed at the quality of the Guiness. Tastes even better than Shennannigans at 'The Avenue' and is 70 baht cheaper PER pint!