Lipoma Removal

BadBoy999

HI Chaps

I need some heads up. I have lipoma on my left arm, that I want to remove. Our NHS here, being funny as they say it's a cosmetic surgery. It's been confirmed it's a Lipoma

I am off to Thailand on the 7th of November, Bangkok and Pattaya. I need it to be removed, can somebody give me a heads up where I can have the surgery immediately after a review with a doctor. It's only 4.5 cm wide, my GP told me max 20 min with sticthing. My time is limited to a few days in Bangkok and Pattaya, as I am moving around a lot

While most lipoma's are minor outpatient affairs, please note that infection can occur that can complicate things. This happened to me about 15 years ago when I had a lipoma removed from my right rib cage at a hospital in Hawaii. While the surgery was a piece of cake and I was in and out of the hospital in two hours (maybe 45 minutes in the room where they did the minor surgery), the infection which occurred several days later drove several unplanned followup visits. Infections can occur from a surgery done at the best (or worst) hospital/doctors office in the world. Please consider the possible need for follow-on care/visits in choosing who and where you get this minor surgery accomplished.