Ireland Visa - 3 Months - But From Different Nationality

Hello,

im a EU citizen going to work in Ireland for some time (1 year, possibly more, the contract should be permanent) ...

I wanted to take my fiancee from Thai there with me in Ireland for 3 months, before possibly marrying her.

Would that be easy, if i act as a guarantee for her ? Whats the road i gotta follow to get this done ?

Thanks in advance!

Where do you intend to get married: in Ireland or elsewhere?

Scouse.

Probably in ireland. But i dont want to be roped by that ... i mean, i dont want to use that as a way of getting the visa if then i should really marry her. i wanna know her better first :o

Until such a time as you are married, your girlfriend will not benefit from the less-stringent European legislation. She should apply for a visit visa for Ireland, but I'm unsure whether this would enable her to marry whilst there. Once you are married, she can apply for a free visa for the purposes of joining you, her husband, in Ireland.

Scouse.

As I commented previously, I'm not really placed to give advice on Irish national immigration law. However, for what it's worth, qualification will largely depend upon your and your girlfriend's circumstances. Additionally, even someone qualified in Irish immigration law would not be in a position to say whether it is almost sure she could go to Ireland.

Scouse.

Ok, thanks for everything!

I understood your reply, what i really meant was more like "whats the general consensus on how many visas get accepted?" for example, for italy its around 80% block for strange and random reasons (never explained...). At least, i've seen from the irish webpage that every visa that is rejected is been doing so with a reason ! ...

Was wondering if irish government was more "toughtful", actually judging every case or just randomly accepting and rejecting like my country does.