Spanish Visa: Another Success Story

Hi

Today we have been told that our visa application for spain in December for my tgf has been approved.

This is the second year we have managed to get a visa but like last year i took as much information that i thought we would need and it worked out well for us, even better than last year as no interview was required this year.

The procedure was as follows:-

last monday we went to the embassy which is on floor 23 of the lake rajada building, We handed in the following documents:-

2 x copy of the application forms with passport photo.

2 x copy of the title deeds to my parents house in spain

2 x copy of an official invitation from the head of police or mayor of my parents town

2 x copy of a letter from my parents inviting my Gf

2 X copy of a letter from me saying i would take care (pay) for her while in spain.

2 x copy of her official bank statement not more than 7 days old (100 bhat from kasikorn bank)

2 x copy of her bank book ( updated less than 2 days ago)

2 x copy of my official bank statement not more than 7 days old ( 200 bhat from ayudyah bank)

2 x copy of her passport

2 x copy of my passport

2 x copy of my parents passports

1 x fee (3002 bhat)

as many utility bills as possible for the last 3 month from my parents address

a medical certificate for her health from local hospital ( 75 bhat)

medical/travel insurance for more than 30,000 euro ( 2100 bhat from kasikorn bank)

and last but not least a provisional return flight booking for december.

This took in the region of around 15 minutes to hand in and we were told that we may have to come back for an interview or if we did not here back from them by monday of this week then we had to call for a definitive answer on the tuesday (today) my TGF called today and was told yep no problems with your application, visa approved come and pick the passport up tomorrow between 12-1pm.

All in all a another good result, so its another christmas in spain........this year an added bonus (well for me anyway) Real Madrid are at home the second night we have in Madrid, the tickets have been ordered today, slightly better ground than Rotherham Uniteds no doubt. :D

Hoping also for some snow this year as she didn't see any last year :o

To anyone who may have to go through all this for the first time or indeed for the second or third time, i was far too over prepared with the stuff i collected and put in a file again , but i suppose its better than being under prepared, if you think you will need it take it with you.

thai miller and ms thai miller :D