The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

side117.jpg

NZHerald today.

"Hope this doesn't become a trend in New Zealand."

The sign was on a bus that takes passengers from the carpark to the Atlantis Hotel in Dubai.

Nail chewing allowed, aloud...... LOL?.....chomp.....

Edited by Zpete

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a "Why" thread once in here.

First it was good and then after a while we got similair why questions, the Fred was then closed.

If I answer both of your why's, you might find my answer a bit strange, and have a completely wrong idea about me.

For example I could ask the two of you why it is that most birds can fly and some fish as well, but are their birds that can swim like a fish?

:o

Well then penguins should be reclassified. Now they are a bird just because they lay eggs? :D

They can't even fly neither do they have feathers, take chickens, they can't fly or swim but hey they lay eggs and have feathers so call it a bird, who cares.

Women also have eggs and are sometimes being called chicks (like in chickens) are they birds? Nooooooo!!!! they don't have feathers and they can't fly but can swim, same like a penguin but a penguin is a bird.

Does not make sense at all, system has to be looked at again.........post-21826-1239359368.gif

OK there are flying fish too, but yes I was just curious as to why you had to get up so early.

Something top secret?

A bit, but I can tell ya. I had to go to the secret torture facility to interrogate some suspected terrorist. Yeah they tell you they have closed down those places but they did not. So in the end I got the info I was looking for and went home and reported back. Don't worry, the guy is still alive.