Going To Get Non-o Extended Tomorrow!

So I'm going to extend my Non-O for 1 year tomorrow and I have a few questions. What is the process? I have all of the documents so I'm 100% sure I will get it. I know we go to the information desk and he points me where I need to go(upstairs i think?) I know we have an interview again and do I come back in 30 days or? If I have to come back in 30 days will I get another 30 day extension for waiting? Fill me in a little bit guys on what takes place for the 1 year extension and also I have to report every 90 days correct? Thanks in advance.

With a non-O and your story I guess you will be applying for an extension of stay beased on marriage with a Thai national.

What they will do is look at all the papers and have an interview to see if you and your wife realy live together. If everything is right they will give you an extension of 30 days and send the file to Bangkok for approval. After 30 days you come back and get the rest of the year. Don't forget the photo's of you and the misses.

Your first application for an extension of stay is considered as a 90 day report and after that you will have to file a report of where you stay every 90 days. (They will probably give you a form and tell you when to make your first report. At most offices you can do that by mail).

With a non-O and your story I guess you will be applying for an extension of stay based on marriage with a Thai national.

What they will do is look at all the papers and have an interview to see if you and your wife really live together. If everything is right they will give you an extension of 30 days and send the file to Bangkok for approval. After 30 days you come back and get the rest of the year. Don't forget the photo's of you and the misses.

Your first application for an extension of stay is considered as a 90 day report and after that you will have to file a report of where you stay every 90 days. (They will probably give you a form and tell you when to make your first report. At most offices you can do that by mail).

We live in Bangkok. Suan Plu immigration is where were going tomorrow. Maybe it will be faster than 30 days for approval? Thanks for the info guys.

I went to Immigration for my first extension on 1 okt,my visa expires on 26 okt and I got a stamp in my passport that I have to go back to immigration on 25 november;so now it`s 30 days from the expire date of your current visa,not from the date of application.So when the extension is denied by Bangkok,you got at least one month more in LOS!