Photography Club In Cm For My Level?

wrbc

only 136 hours till i leave! does chiang mai have a photo club? and for an amateur like me? here as some of my pics, for you to judge! :-) http://www.flickr.com/photos/retiredbutcycling. last year in thailand i took 15,000 pics, and most days after language class i walked 10 hours taking pics. but, i just take what looks interesting to me.

Edited by wrbc

only 136 hours till i leave! does chiang mai have a photo club? and for an amateur like me? here as some of my pics, for you to judge! :-) http://www.flickr.com/photos/retiredbutcycling. last year in thailand i took 15,000 pics, and most days after language class i walked 10 hours taking pics. but, i just take what looks interesting to me.

Some nice pictures on your site - I particularly like P1110563, the autumn leaves on the first page of the link. The Chiang Mai Photographic Group would have been a good place for you to meet others suffering the same addiction but other than an informal meeting for an hour tomorrow night (6-7 at Tuskers Bar: see our website for details) we don't have any activities planned for before you leave as we are working to get our first exhibition open for Nov 1st.

By the way, the show is being opened at 5.00 on November 1st by the British Consul and anyone who is in Chiang Mai is welcome to come along or of course visit anytime through to the 9th. If you're in CM for the TV party on the 8th try and make it before your hangover kicks in! Here are the details:

398300781_LbizZ-XL.jpg

© Picture by Ryan Libre

Some nice pictures on your site - I particularly like P1110563, the autumn leaves on the first page of the link. The Chiang Mai Photographic Group would have been a good place for you to meet others suffering the same addiction but other than an informal meeting for an hour tomorrow night (6-7 at Tuskers Bar: see our website for details) we don't have any activities planned for before you leave as we are working to get our first exhibition open for Nov 1st.

By the way, the show is being opened at 5.00 on November 1st by the British Consul and anyone who is in Chiang Mai is welcome to come along or of course visit anytime through to the 9th. If you're in CM for the TV party on the 8th try and make it before your hangover kicks in! Here are the details:

398300781_LbizZ-XL.jpg

© Picture by Ryan Libre

thanks!! i'll look forward to seeing the exhibition! and thanks for the reply.