Directory Of Thai Factories

Is there a comprehensive list available of the postal addresses of Thai factories/manufacturing enterprises - either online or in printed format?

I am researching the establishment of a business consulting venture and my customers will be Thai (and other Asian) manufacturing enterprises, especially SMEs.

Thanks for any advice

Simon

Is there a comprehensive list available of the postal addresses of Thai factories/manufacturing enterprises - either online or in printed format?

I am researching the establishment of a business consulting venture and my customers will be Thai (and other Asian) manufacturing enterprises, especially SMEs.

Thanks for any advice

Simon

www.factory-listing-thailand.com might be able to help you.

Yes, I looked at that website before, but it seems to charge for access to each individual factory details. Since there are raher a lot of factories, and since the access fee is high, this could work out to be rather an expensive exercise :o

Simon

There is a yearly issued factory listing book, normally available at SE-ED bookshops. It's a quite heavy tome, priced at around 1,500 Baht.

Reasonably convenient as you have indexes based on location (industrial estates), type of business and of course alphabetical.

Depending on how much you need to filter and how many business you need to generate a mailing list from, they also make a searchable CD of said work, but last I looked it was priced around 4,500 Baht. Does save you heaps of time as everything is printable and a filter search only takes seconds!