Snake Removal Service

darbs

I was thinking of unusual business opportunities that I could set up for myself to help me earn a living while in Thailand. One idea I came up with was to set myself up as a snake removal expert. I would be on call to help dispose of unwanted snakes from peoples homes and properties and release them safely in remote areas so as to reduce the chance of another encounter. Can anyone tell me if there is any call for such a service, would it be at all popular or is there already services such as this available?

Good idea Darbs but I don't think most Thais could afford Farang rates of pay.

Are you any good at catching Qld Cane Toads, there are some jobs going up in Darwin. :o

The buggers are on the outskirts and are ready to invade Darwin.....!

There are Thais already doing it in Bangkok. In the Lardprao area alone they catch 10 a day!!! They have a big problem during the rainy season with snakes. They then usually sell them to the Lao/Isarn labourers who eat them. I don't think they charge for their services, so forget it as a way of making money.

There are Thais already doing it in Bangkok. In the Lardprao area alone they catch 10 a day!!!  They have a big problem during the rainy season with snakes. They then usually sell them to the Lao/Isarn labourers who eat them. I don't think they charge for their services, so forget it as a way of making money.

Back to the drawing board :o