Photos Of Happy Times

Pattayadreamer

Just a few snaps of a short stay in Pattaya. Before I make a right mess of This (First time poster) can you drop me a line to say that I have uploaded/posted/stuck my picture on correctly... and in the most appropraiate plce . It doesn't look right in the preview ie loads of link stuff. dam_n newbie hehehe.

Grr dynamic tags not allowed what's this all about. Are well pressing send, Lets see what happens now!!

dam_n... not aload to post URL. Well I have been here 40 minutes and I still cann't get and image up. When I click the image button it asks for a URL. M y images can be found on my blog or at Picassa Web Albumns. But I still need the URL grrrrr any tips???

Cheers

Click on Add reply

Bottom right, below the dialogue box, click on browse

Find the picture saved anywhere on your computer

Click on Upload

Click on down arrow of 'Manage Current Attachments'.

Your image will appear.

Moss

Not yet. I think that his account is still restricted (and can't post anything with an URL inside) as he has only posted 4 times at the moment.

Edited by Goyave

Click on Add reply

Click on Upload

Your image will appear.

Moss

Not yet. I think that his account is still restricted (and can't post anything with an URL inside) as he has only posted 4 times at the moment.

It has nothing to do with post cost, if he follows the above steps he will post a picture.

The thing about URLs is something different, I do not know how that relates to pictures, but URLs within posts for self promotion are generally frowned upon.

However, I have a feeling that Dreamer is having a Punt(er) at something he already knows, allegedly of course. :o

Good luck

Moss

Hot links, whether they are to websites or to pictures hosted on another site are blocked until the poster has made 5 posts or more.

Purely a security measure against automatic (non human) spam bots.

Uploading pictures to the Thaivisa servers should work though!

Click on Add reply

Click on Upload

Your image will appear.

Moss

It has nothing to do with post cost, if he follows the above steps he will post a picture.

Read here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Posting-Phot...00#entry2296300

It has to do with the number of his posts because his pictures are located on external websites. It should be OK now that he has posted 5 messages. Anyway, I don't have much merit on this one because I recently joined too and encountered a similar problem the first time I tried to post an URL...