Dating A Thai Chinese Girl?

drronnie

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it hard for a foreigner to date a Chinese Thai girl?

I got hard when I dated them but I found it harder when I married one.

:o Sorry I do not really understand

My first point relates to their attractiveness and my subsequent involuntary reaction.

My second point refers to marriage life in general.

i'd say it's relative to the size of the socio-economic-cultural gap between the foreigner(i presume a male) and female in question.

many different types of chinese thai girls around as there are also many different types of foreigners around.

well, its the family you have to please. they will not look for the same quality's (size of your bank account) as to more of your professional carrie and understand of culture to make an effort. blah blah. they have values and some of them are not to date westerners or don't enjoy the night life seen but I'm not generalizing. all depends of there generation here and there personality's too i guess..

is it hard?? not if your super fly for a white guy!

well, its the family you have to please. they will not look for the same quality's (size of your bank account) as to more of your professional carrie and understand of culture to make an effort. blah blah. they have values and some of them are not to date westerners or don't enjoy the night life seen but I'm not generalizing. all depends of there generation here and there personality's too i guess..

And the above explains why you were chasing blonde swiss girls on Friday night. :o

And the above explains why you were chasing blonde swiss girls on Friday night. :o

dude swiss vs chinese?? hmmmm let me think. :D hel_l yeah

dude swiss vs chinese?? hmmmm let me think. :D hel_l yeah

I hear ya, one full of holes with a penchant for neutral positions and the other one......that thinks coo-kING and <deleted>*kiING are two places in China.

Can you eat sharks fin soup, or tuck into the meat of other similarly endangered species? Say "ai yah" a lot? Or do you consider spending a disproportionate amount of money on skin-whitening products as necessary?

If you said "yes" to 2/3 of the above, you're probably off 1st base already. Good luck. :o

Can you eat sharks fin soup, or tuck into the meat of other similarly endangered species? Say "ai yah" a lot? Or do you consider spending a disproportionate amount of money on skin-whitening products as necessary?

If you said "yes" to 2/3 of the above, you're probably off 1st base already. Good luck. :o

For sure, tonight we are having smoked salmon from British Columbia, Brie from France, Olive Oil from Spain, Parma Ham from Italy and white wine from South Africa.

All endangered species. BTW, my wife is white already mate - doesn't need em, the skin whiteners are for your tramps from cowboy or nana.

another 'winner' of a thread.

a little common sense would help in matters like this .....

:D

:o:D

I decided I wasn't going to post unless the thread had some substance so I wont be posting to this type of thread

It all depends on her family. I'm not sure about Chinese/Thai, but have had many friends, farangs, trying to date Chinese girls and her family always put their foot down and said, ai-heh, are you clazy? No way..

The skin whiteners are for your tramps from cowboy or nana.

:D

lol.

hey, if date a chinese girl make sure she has conections in the cheese cartel too. as its pricey around here. but tasty

You are correct. I was told that Thais were lactose intollerant but have found out that it is only for the really cheap immitation cheese found on certain pizzas in the country. Now, if only if my Mrs Maiden name was Chokchai :o

I don't think it is hard to date with Thai Chinese Girl... Everyone is individual..

But if you need to get a step more in relationship with her, like to get married....

then this is harder, you will need to prepare yourself to be in a part of Chinese family, which means they will have influence in most of your own fam's matters.

Well, not just say it is hard to only foreigners... even me, the Thai-Chinese myself....I also scared of getting married to the same ethics.

I don't think I will be ready as I said above, no matter when.. :o

jing jing na.... :D

Think of them as a little closer in values to their western counterparts, and more than likely even a little more conservative.. :D How many Thai chinese birds have u ever seen walking round with a fat old foreign slob for example?

How many birds in the west still carry on with this no sex before marriage malarky? I'd say the percent of Thai chinese girls who want to do it this way would massively outnumber that of the west. :o

I don't think it is hard to date with Thai Chinese Girl... Everyone is individual..

But if you need to get a step more in relationship with her, like to get married....

then this is harder, you will need to prepare yourself to be in a part of Chinese family, which means they will have influence in most of your own fam's matters.

Well, not just say it is hard to only foreigners... even me, the Thai-Chinese myself....I also scared of getting married to the same ethics.

That's ok, you will always have your career. :D

Think of them as a little closer in values to their western counterparts, and more than likely even a little more conservative.. :DHow many Thai chinese birds have u ever seen walking round with a fat old foreign slob for example?

How many birds in the west still carry on with this no sex before marriage malarky? I'd say the percent of Thai chinese girls who want to do it this way would massively outnumber that of the west. :o

Re the above - obviously you have never met my wife :D

I don't think I will be ready as I said above, no matter when.. :D

Do you know where i can buy some good cheap cheese? :o

But I will need to get married na khun James....

Am going to find a 'farang' to be my victim...oops..I mean my love... :D

I don't think I will be ready as I said above, no matter when.. :D

Do you know where i can buy some good cheap cheese? :o

I guess I can help you with this buying cheap cheese, if you really mean it...

not to mean Chinese girl comes with cheese na... :D

But I will need to get married na khun James....

Am going to find a 'farang' to be my victim...oops..I mean my love... :D

Gonna PM me your hi5 profile Apple? I may be a willing victim, @ least for a test drive.. :D

I got hard when I dated them but I found it harder when I married one.

:D Sorry I do not really understand

My first point relates to their attractiveness and my subsequent involuntary reaction.

My second point refers to marriage life in general.

Is it true that their crack is horizontal as opposed to vertical :o