Good Electrician

Sheryl

I need to find a good electrician, something I have never successed in doing in the province where I live. If anyone knows someone close enough to be likely to be willing to come out to Prachinburi please let me know. I'm basically half way between Nakorn Nayok and Kabinburi on Rte 33.

Problem is an apparent leak of current up in the attic space where all the wires are so the work will involve crawling around up there...so a small and agile electrician would be best. I would also like to tidy up the wires and splicings that have been added up there by the local "ëlectricians"(do not get me started on them!) since the last time I brought in electricians from afar to tidy up. (Tidy up = replace taped over splicing with proper wire nuts and get all the wires encased in PVC piping to reduce risk of mice etc gnawing through them. Most are so encased but there have been some additional ones strung up that aren't.) Also have 2 fluorescebnt fixtues in the crawl space itself that aren't working (I have to keep the space lit as a bat deterrent measure).

I know there is current leaking because all the fluorescent lights glow during the night even though turned off, and even if the circuits they are on are turned off. I had same problem in the past and it was a year long nightmare of trying to find someone in the province who could deal with it (they all kept insisiting it was "normal" or else just popping up there and cutting and splicing wires at random). Finally had someone in from Bangkok who promptly found that the wiring of the whole house was not and neer had been grounded, he put in a ground and the problem resolved for many years. Then some months back it started up again. So something somewhere up there is loose or not grounded...

Suggestions appreciated!!