Bangkok Dangerous (movie)

threelegcowboy

Well the new movie BKK Dangerous has been shown in Thailand for a while. Have you seen it and what did you think. My Thai gal and I saw it and she was very entertained to say the least. Lots of action, some love sceens and land marks etc. Will leave the happy ending untold and let you decide.

Does anybody know what language and what was said as the credits rolled?

thx

LLL :o

I also liked it, despite convincing myself beforehand that I really wouldn't. The bit at the end you're talking about before the credits was in Thai (unsurprisingly). I only caught the first couple of words, since I wasn't really looking and it wasn't on the screen that long, but I'm pretty sure they were ปฺระเทดไทย (Thailand). Maybe someone else can help with the rest... Couldn't your 'Thai gal' read them?

I also liked it, despite convincing myself beforehand that I really wouldn't. The bit at the end you're talking about before the credits was in Thai (unsurprisingly). I only caught the first couple of words, since I wasn't really looking and it wasn't on the screen that long, but I'm pretty sure they were ปฺระเทดไทย (Thailand). Maybe someone else can help with the rest... Couldn't your 'Thai gal' read them?

My question was "Does anybody know what language and what was said as the credits rolled?"

As the credits rolled a voice came on in a language that was not Thai. Played it back several times...my gal said not Thai?

thx

As the credits rolled a voice came on in a language that was not Thai. Played it back several times...my gal said not Thai?

Ah, sorry. Can't say I noticed anything like that in the cinema... Like the last poster said, maybe something to do with your DVD...