Looking For Tennis Partner In Bangkok

joakb

Hi there,

I too am looking for a tennis partner. Have been meaning to go to Soi Klang Raquet Club and see if there are any players needing an opponent.

What level are you? I would say that I am about a 4 / 4.5. (US rating system)

Let me know if you fancy a hit, would need to be evening / weekends for me.

I am a casual player (not so good, not so bad) looking for an opponent in Bangkok. I am flexible about time and location, drop me a message if you are interested.

Some precisions... I think I am 3.5 according to the US rating system, don't mind playing stronger players. I play at Saithip on Sukhumvit 56 but can be anywhere else.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I barely have any tennis experience (10 games) but would love to play and generally pick up quickly. If you dont mind laying lower level please contact me. I just like playing sports. Also I am looking to play badminton. Have played for while but all my playing partners moved away from bangkok :o. Let me know if you are interested! tim

• 3 weeks later...
I am a casual player (not so good, not so bad) looking for an opponent in Bangkok. I am flexible about time and location, drop me a message if you are interested.

Hi...I too have a history of playing tennis and do enjoy it. I wouldnt say im aweosme though but can keep a rallyquite well.

drop me a line 0870 154 525

Hi, I barely have any tennis experience (10 games) but would love to play and generally pick up quickly. If you dont mind laying lower level please contact me. I just like playing sports. Also I am looking to play badminton. Have played for while but all my playing partners moved away from bangkok :o . Let me know if you are interested! tim

Hey mate. I am interested in playing badminton in sathorn as i work there. Whens good for you. I know lumpini has a centre...but not much else i know of....

0870 154 525

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...I too have a history of playing tennis and do enjoy it. I wouldnt say im aweosme though but can keep a rallyquite well.

I am a fair player. If knees were good, would be better. I have been a tennis teacher for quite some time. Want to hit some? But live in Rangsit. Where are you located and do you know tennis facilities? I do not. John

• 2 weeks later...

I am a fair player. If knees were good, would be better. I have been a tennis teacher for quite some time. Want to hit some? But live in Rangsit. Where are you located and do you know tennis facilities? I do not. John

Hey John...noted you're in Rangsit. I live close by (near Pinehurst Golf Club). If you're game, we can have a hit at the Pinehurst tennis courts. I am 50 years of age and play 1-2x a week ...average in skill.

I used to be an avid player who is having some mobility problems now. I stil like to hit a lot and can play some. I live in Rangsit and do not have any regular partner or place to play. Sorry, I just saw your response about the Pinehurst Club, I am not familiar with were it is by can probably get there with some directions and address. I will use a taxi. My girlfriend speak thia. John, my email is [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

i will be attending a meeting in bangkok at amari watergate hotel march 9 - 13. not sure where it is and how far from you and the nearest tennis court. but looking for someone to hit some at night time.

rom

hi,

is there anyone around sri nakharin/eastern bangkok area interested in a game. I used to play a bit a few years ago, i now need some time to get back my rhythem i think.

• 2 weeks later...

I am Australian, 50 years old and have recently moved to the Ari area of Bangkok for 12 months. I currently play at the Army Tennis courts across from Sanam Pao BTS but can catch the BTS or taxi to other courts in the area. I have played and coached tennis all my life and was still playing A Grade in Sydney before I left.

My email is [email protected] if you would like to contact me for a hit. I am available most days either in the mornings 7-10am or late afternoon 4-7pm. Otherwise please send me a PM and I will reply with mobile and further details.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, I am 27 yrs old from the US and I'm here for 2 months and looking to pick my game back up. I would say I am an intermediate player or better as well. The only thing is I just came off from a shoulder injury so not quite sure where I am at but still want to play if your willing. I am free anyday and time you have. Just let me know when and where . If you are interested please let me know and I will give you my cell number. I am currently staying close to Ramkhamheang Road. Thanks for your timeGeorge

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am living in the Ton Son area and seeking tennis partners. My level is between 4.5-5.0 and I am open to play any day of the week. Looking forward from hearing from other tennis fans in Bangkok.

Cheers,

Pablo

Hello. I am Jerry and am also keen on playing tennis. I used to play a lot of club tennis in NZ.......now I live here in Bangkok. We should have a hit together and see if we are fairly well matched.

My number is 0844278586. Look forward to your call

Jerry

Hello. I am Jerry and am also keen on playing tennis. I used to play a lot of club tennis in NZ.......now I live here in Bangkok. We should have a hit together and see if we are fairly well matched.

My number is 0844278586. Look forward to your call

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I am living in the Ton Son area and seeking tennis partners. My level is between 4.5-5.0 and I am open to play any day of the week. Looking forward from hearing from other tennis fans in Bangkok.

Cheers,

Pablo

Hi, I am staying in the same area, on Lang Suan, and looking for a tennisgame. I am an average player. Call me at +66 8 51888556 and we can fix a game.

Hi everyone ^^ , as al of you i have moved to bangkok and i am trying to get as many as possible tennis partner ^^. My level is about 15 in france but don't know for Usa eheh. i wuold say i have a great level * shy* . I don't really care about the time and the place just feel free to ask me and contact me :) . My number is 0832600675 and my mail is [email protected] . i wish i could get some people eheh . ( i live near abac bangna but can moove anywhere )

See you

Hi

I'm new to Bangkok. Looking for some people to play tennis with. I'm a 4.0 player.

I don't know about the clubs around here, but I can meet you at national stadium or Lumphini park.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks

Noah

Hello,

Cheers,

Pablo

Hi everyone ^^ , as al of you i have moved to bangkok and i am trying to get as many as possible tennis partner ^^. My level is about 15 in france but don't know for Usa eheh. i wuold say i have a great level * shy* . I don't really care about the time and the place just feel free to ask me and contact me :) . My number is 0832600675 and my mail is [email protected] . i wish i could get some people eheh . ( i live near abac bangna but can moove anywhere )

See you

Hi. I'm a 4.0 player in the states. I live in Bang sue/ Taopon. I don't know about the clubs in BKK but I'm willing to play in Lumphini park or National stadium.

Weekends or evenings work for me.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Noah

Hi guys!

I am looking for a tennis partner or maybe three other players for a weekly double. No idea about my tennis skills according to the US ranking system, but as highest level is 7, I would give myself a 3-4.

I am a member Soi Klang Racquet Club near Samtivej Hospital (Sukhumvit Soi 49), but I would also be fine to play somewhere else. Anyone interested?

Looking forward to some great matches!

Cheers,

Phil

I'm interested in a little tennis. I don't know how to attach a rating tag to ability, but I've played a long time and despite being a complete slacker for the last 20 years or so, I can put racket to ball with consistency.

I'm a 5 minute walk from Soi Klang Racquet Club.

2 caveats: I don't currently have a tennis racket with me here in Thailand (and would hope those of you interested have an extra), and I'm only here on this trip until the 25th of June. (But I'll be returning in a couple of months)

If ya think there's a match here, email me at: [email protected]

Or, call me at: 08-0-622-2004

Best.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heard about LeSmashClub before? Not a lot of people know it, but in my opinion it beats all the other tennis clubs in Bangkok, Raquet Club included! They ve got very fair prices and excellent courts..

Anyway, can t help you personally with finding a tennis partner, but if you send them an email, I m quite sure they can help you with it!

Cheers