Yamaha Fino

HDRIDER

Just drop by the bike shops.

There is sometimes promotion fair at Tesco Lotus.

I am sure she wants a pink and white, with brown seat and enough metal on the front supporting small decorative fog lights. Try for a neon pink instead of baby pink...i think the baby pink makes you cringe.

I was encouraged to purchase a baby pink white fino but I resisted. its somehow strange to me. But give me a pink 1000cc sports bike with fairings and it will make a statement.

Hirider cannot help as am on Samui but just wanted to add i had same problem as you.I asked why it had to be a fino and the reply was "looks cool"I just bought it,knew i was n't going to win.I ride it a few times but never feel safe on it....too light in the front steering.good luck,i got a cream/cherry red colour and it looks ok.PINK! would have to draw the line there.

HI

I wont say when i got to pick it up :D , just bought it a few hours ago, there was nothing i could do about the color, she dont know i bought it we was just talking about it and everytime it came to color she say pink, pink pink, and i say no way, and she say you want to die slow, and i say ofcause darling pink it is. And now i have to pick it up from Yamaha next week and ride it all the way to Nai Harn, will be very scary 45 minutes of my life, but thats just what i do for my GF. :o

HI

I wont say when i got to pick it up :D , just bought it a few hours ago, there was nothing i could do about the color, she dont know i bought it we was just talking about it and everytime it came to color she say pink, pink pink, and i say no way, and she say you want to die slow, and i say ofcause darling pink it is. And now i have to pick it up from Yamaha next week and ride it all the way to Nai Harn, will be very scary 45 minutes of my life, but thats just what i do for my GF. :o

It shows you who is the boss in Thailand.

Hi dear,

Hope you are doing the right thing not whats right for you.

Think about this;

A right man deserves the right woman.Maybe somewhere out there, someone is sitting down-wondering when will she find a man like you.

A woman- lady in the public, cook in the kitchen and a hore in bed.A woman that will never make this things mixed up.

Well... l still I believe that there are things that ONLY u and your love one can feel and see.

The way i read it, I just thought u deserve someone better.

heh????

Did someone with one only post decide to join the party to tell the TS off on issues of errrrrr relationship?

BTW, I like Fino for its shape, but i stick to honda kups for its practicality.

And Pink with hello kitty...and streamers from the throttle.....it just might work.

I will be sure to get one.

Hi

She got it and is very happy, i put a lot of extras on, as much pink i could get, now my GF love me long time, but it was not funny to ride it home, everybody was looking at me, up the hill 2 Thai girls was overtaking me and they was just laughing so loud you won’t believe me, i will not ride it again, and my GF was also laughing, she still is. It doesn’t have near the power of the Nouvo MX, maybe it will come when it is run in.

Hi

She got it and is very happy, i put a lot of extras on, as much pink i could get, now my GF love me long time, but it was not funny to ride it home, everybody was looking at me, up the hill 2 Thai girls was overtaking me and they was just laughing so loud you won't believe me, i will not ride it again, and my GF was also laughing, she still is. It doesn't have near the power of the Nouvo MX, maybe it will come when it is run in.

:o I could toast you with a thai beer for your courage.