Condom Catastrophe At Love Hotel

Hairy

Unless you are claiming to be that woman, you don't know jack-sh*t.

But that doesn't stop you from posting.

I hope you don't say I am that woman.

Atleast we then have concluded that you know jack-sh*t about the events.

Off the casting couch

The second part features the same man driving a BMW to a love motel after picking up another woman from a house on March 24.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2304109

Khun Somchai did not pick up that woman from the street as shown in the video and did not go to the love hotel.

He has a wife.

ok, it wasn't a love hotel...it was a love motel.

Khun Somchai did not pick up that woman from the street as shown in the video and did not go to the love hotel.

He has a wife.

WOW....I didn't realize that having a wife meant love hotels/motels were off-limits... :o

Indeed, I'd suspect, most visitors to love hotels/motels probably include at least one party who is already married....

So what? I am married, and I still frequent Soi Cowboy. I assure you, I am not there just to drink.

Is there a law against a PM (or anyone) going to a love motel? If there is, then we better close the motels, some of which are just beside schools and temple.

He has a wife.

WOW....I didn't realize that having a wife meant love hotels/motels were off-limits... :o

Indeed, I'd suspect, most visitors to love hotels/motels probably include at least one party who is already married....

His Mrs. doesn't really look like shes wanted it in quite some time...

All business and hard to the touch, his Mrs.

Kiss the cheek dear, watch my makeup.

Who made that video must feel very shy. He did not pick up that woman and did not go to that love motel.

Ah, so he picked up another woman and went to a different love motel? :D

The plot thickens Koo - do reveal all. :o

And I would lay a baht to a satang that the person who made the video does not feel half as "shy" as the persons who starred in it. :D

reminds me of a story I heard from a guy in California who drove a truck that serviced septic tanks.

He was at a suburban house, with the truck hose sucking the jollies out of the tank. The manhole cover was open, the customer's wife was in the house. The husband came home and walked over to the septic tank to see how things were going. Seeing some odd things floating around, he went to get a stick, and used it to pull out .......used condoms - thousands of them floating on the sludge. The husband immediatly turned on his heel and fast-marched to the house. The wife, who had been observing out the window, screamed and ran out the back door.

nice. think i know how story ends

The true part is when he ate with his wife.
Drop "with" and he's a much, much braver man than I.
Drop "with" and he's a much, much braver man than I.

Still no evidence from you when you said Khun Thaksin has GFs?

If I had a stronger stomach, I would ask for evidence that Somchai ate his wife...but I don't so, nevermind.

As for Thaksin, he's since divorced his wife from the time when our discussion took place. That's suitable evidence for me as now the whole point is moot.

The Somchai story is just multi-tasking at its best.

I seem to remember an equally talented multi-tasker; Bill Clinton, sitting in the white house, being "serviced" by Monica Lewinsky, eating pizza, and talking to the Russian Prime Minister, while smoking a cigar. I think it ranks up there as the most talented multi-tasker of all times. Sorry Somchai, you come in a dismal second..

Honerable mention, but true story. Friend of mine was playing bass for Chuck Berry a while back, and at the intermission, Chuck Berry was getting serviced and eating a sandwich at the same time. The stage manager steps in and says "Five minutes Mr. Berry." Chuck Berry says "OK - as soon as I finish my sandwich."