ZOVOX

:D  :D  :D

Better still, get a Cat.  :D

Dogs just love these ones…………… :o

large.jpg

Opps sorry  :D , must be barking up the wong tree. :D

LOL  :D

Kan Win  :D

That's a little 'un as well compared to the big fcukers in the cages nearby. Tiger Temple near Kanchanburi, right?

I ve got stupid little fluffy white furball next door too......yaps in the mornings every day. But at the back is a guy who gets up even earlier than the dogs (like 5am) and plays crap music on loudspeakers in his bloody garden.......f&%*ing <deleted> he is !!  How can I get him to eat a bait if I throw one over his fence ?

...when the bait is in the form of a German Army second world war standard issue stick grenade, after the initial kaboom you should be able to catch another 40 winks :o

If the dogs are accessible to kidnapping...just grab them while the owner isn't home, and drop them off a few (hundred) kilometres away.  Won't get your hands dirty this way.

Yes, that's the Thai way.

The Ozway is to drop a few "special sausages" laced with a poison only available to farmers who have probs with feral dogs and foxes down under.

The ingredient has a number , like 1080 or sumpin , maybe K. Kelly or K. Bronco might know :o

One of my neighbours has two of those little rat-like dogs, which have a high pitch bark that goes on all night and day. They also set off all the other dogs, including all the strays, in the mooban. I'm seriously thinking of killing the little shits. My question is what is the worst that can happen to me ? A Fine ? Imprisonment ?

Any other suggestions greatly welcome. :o

Some of my customers have the same high pitched whine that goes on and on and on. Can't really shoot them can I. The Colonel in 'allo 'allo came up with putting cheese in your ears. Could try that. I did.