Lego Wanted, Was Wondering If Anyone Had Some For Sale

KohKarrang

Hi all, I really want some Lego for my son but I'm reluctant to pay the silly prices here and it's not a good idea to send it from my family in Spain or the UK in case it goes missing or simply because it will cost too much to post from there to here so I was wondering if someone had some old lego they wanted to get off their hands, perhaps your child has grown out of it - I sold a black bag full of it to our local cash converters for about a tenner when I was 14 years old to buy fags and booze :D - which I'm a bit sad about now but never mind :o

Any old lego?

Just buy some cheaper "ligo" instead (pretty much an exact copy), at most shopping malls.

You can probably find the real stuff at Toys R Us (not sure what the price of the real stuff is, I thought the price of lego is over the top anywhere in the world, don't see why it would be any more expensive here than in the UK).

almost same price here in NL and BKK, well maybe 100-200 THB cheaper there.

Toys R Us is the most expensive shop, try others toys shops in Centrals or The Emporium.

Pity i could not take all my son's Lego when we moving here, gave to children down south and they not really play with it.

Goodluck Kah.

You might want to reconsider ordering from abroad, Lego is light so not much charge for weight plus there are some great deals on Ebay:

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZLEGOQ...fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

Yeah cheers, I've checked out the Lego for sale on eBay but the post will cost too much - I think Lego is quite heavy actually - especially from the UK to Thailand but I'm hoping to find some in Thailand - CHEAP :o

You might want to reconsider ordering from abroad, Lego is light so not much charge for weight plus there are some great deals on Ebay:

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZLEGOQ...fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

Yeah cheers, I've checked out the Lego for sale on eBay but the post will cost too much - I think Lego is quite heavy actually - especially from the UK to Thailand but I'm hoping to find some in Thailand - CHEAP :o

Some of the airlines -- at the very least, KLM -- sell small Lego sets onboard on their "duty free" trolleys. So, if you know anyone flying KLM into Bangkok. . . .

I don't know how the prices compare to the "real world". The ones I bought were specialty kits (lots of unique parts to make a little biplane) sold only by the airline, not a huge general set like you'd find in a toy shop.