Luggage Trollies

GungaDin

HEY GD, hope you're packed by now... :D

If you want to go for the 'taxi from departures' route rather than the official taxi rank on arrivals level, you can take the trollies up two (IIRC) levels using the sloping escalator thingummies. Just be careful to disengage the brake when you get to the end of each escalator or you'll cause a pile-up :o

HEY GD, hope you're packed by now... :D

If you want to go for the 'taxi from departures' route rather than the official taxi rank on arrivals level, you can take the trollies up two (IIRC) levels using the sloping escalator thingummies. Just be careful to disengage the brake when you get to the end of each escalator or you'll cause a pile-up :D

LoL Still packing !

up two (IIRC) levels ?? IIRC?

Thanks for the tip. :o

up two (IIRC) levels ?? IIRC?

IIRC - If I Recall Correctly - means I'm not 100% sure - it's been almost a year now :o

In the post before did you mean you had to unload for the immigration or customs channel? You wouldn't have your (checked) bags going through immigration..?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gungadin , that is reasonable advise , i would , however , like to add that this will only apply if there are enough trolleys left when you arrive at the carousel , when you consider so many have been , hahem , missplaced by employees etc in the general direction of local scrap dealers .

Yes , the amount of walking one has to do at swampy is unreal , especially when advanced in years , can a person get help with this ?

Thai Air were superb, and they wheeled me from the a/c door to the taxi rank, I have emphasema (sp)

Just tell travel agent that you need help at the airport.

When you check in, make sure the airline rep knows about your request. :o