Immigration Open Today?

bunta71

With the ban on entertainment these three days,I am not sure if going for my 90 day report would qualify as entertainment. Any one heard if they are open or closed today???Thanks in advance :D:o

I find 90 day reporting to be a bore. No entertainment there.

Best

George

With the ban on entertainment these three days,I am not sure if going for my 90 day report would qualify as entertainment. Any one heard if they are open or closed today???Thanks in advance :D:D

I dunno, there's a little cafe at the front where you could slip some bourbon into your mocha :o

With the ban on entertainment these three days,I am not sure if going for my 90 day report would qualify as entertainment. Any one heard if they are open or closed today???Thanks in advance :D:D

I dunno, there's a little cafe at the front where you could slip some bourbon into your mocha :o

And then there's always the copy girl. :D But yeah, next weekend. I'm checking now if government offices will be closed Friday or not. Also, starting Monday the 10th, it has been requested by the government that individuals dress politely. I started early it seems, wearing white dress shirt and black dress slacks to work today. :D

The motley crew of foreigners avoiding eye contact whilst surreptitiously examining one another can be quite entertaining.

You can play the game of guessing which country everyone is from. When they are called to the counter, check when name, and sometimes nationality, are called out.

Count the number of men in shorts and socks. Count the number of men looking uncomfortable in garish formal silk shirts.

Count the number of women with tattooes/silicone/piercings ...

Guess who is married to/intimate with the person accompanying them, or would like to be, or would rather

commit hari kiri.

Calculate the percentages of teachers, business people, retirees and "other".

Count the number of people with hangovers/with nervous twitches/guilty expressions ...

Count the number of yellow shirts. Count the number of red shirts.

Count the number of items of jewellery visible, in the categories of gold, faux gold, bought at Night Market, and other.

When a new person walks in, decide if they will be the "loud one" du jour -- there's always one. Everyone will know this person's life story after an hour or so.

Visit the toilet. Count the mosquitoes.

Start all over again ...

Edited by sylviex

The motley crew of foreigners avoiding eye contact whilst surreptitiously examining one another can be quite entertaining.

You can play the game of guessing which country everyone is from. When they are called to the counter, check when name, and sometimes nationality, are called out.

Count the number of men in shorts and socks. Count the number of men looking uncomfortable in garish formal silk shirts.

Guess who is married to/intimate with the person accompanying them, or would like to be, or would rather

commit hari kiri.

Count the number of people with hangovers/with nervous twitches/guilty expressions ...

Count the number of items of jewellery visible, in the categories of gold, faux gold, bought at Night Market, and other.

When a new person walks in, decide if they will be the "loud one" du jour -- there's always one. Everyone will know this person's life story after an hour or so.

Start all over again ...

Never did like math... :o

commit hari kiri.

Start all over again ...

Crikey, you wanna get out more. I personally couldn't give a tinker's toss what anyone else is doing. Sign the book, piss off for a few hours, come back just in time for name to be called, check-out the doris on the copier, in/out then get the flock out. :o