Insurance To Continue The School If Oneof The Parents Die

coalminer

Hi,

I have been told that it is possible to get an insurance in Thailand that covers the studies of your child in case that one or both of the parents would die.

I have tried to find further information (in English) about this kind of Insurance, but at no aval.

Does anybody knows where I can get such an insurance?

Any information about his type of insurance is also greatly appreciated (can a fahrang apply for this type of insurance for a Thai child).

TIA

Hi,

I have been told that it is possible to get an insurance in Thailand that covers the studies of your child in case that one or both of the parents would die.

I have tried to find further information (in English) about this kind of Insurance, but at no aval.

Does anybody knows where I can get such an insurance?

Any information about his type of insurance is also greatly appreciated (can a fahrang apply for this type of insurance for a Thai child).

TIA

May we suggest a simple 'Term' Life insurance which will pay an amount should you die during the child's schooling ?

Please contact Thai Visa Insurance for quotations.

May we suggest a simple 'Term' Life insurance which will pay an amount should you die during the child's schooling ?

All members of my family have a life insurance, including myself.

But this is not what I'm talking about.

The type of insurance I talk about is an insurance which will continue to pay the school fees for my child if I or my wife would die.

All members of my family have a life insurance, including myself.

But this is not what I'm talking about.

The type of insurance I talk about is an insurance which will continue to pay the school fees for my child if I or my wife would die.

Term life assurance can be written in the UK to provide a guaranteed income (or increasing income) over a certain time frame much the same as an annuity. Given the ridiculous costs of term assurance in Thailand, I'd arrange this outside LOS in a western country.

If held outside Thailand, it could be written in trust and provide an income for school fees and then the remainder for university or other. One policy could cover multiple recipients.