Funny Thread

girlx

i ran across this hilarious thread on the net today, possibly starring a katoey... the whole thread is classic and people just keep making it funnier with the pictures they add to it. :o

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111777031

i ran across this hilarious thread on the net today, possibly starring a katoey... the whole thread is classic and people just keep making it funnier with the pictures they add to it. :o

You said you ran across this thread? errrm are you into bodybuilding then?? haha

Goodevening Mr Pock how are you today? I see Mr Metroguy looking at this thread.

What is that site quoted above, can't see it, maybe blocked from here.

Hello Ms Swanky, I'm good thanks, I have a bit of a cold though so need a bit of pampering! :o

The link is of a funny looking woman who could quite easily be a man standing next to a car in a bikini, Girlx found why she was looking on a bodybuilding forum! haha

Well Mr Pok I'm sorry to hear about the cold. I hope it's not a head kind of one, in which case I'd be more than helpful.

I think it could well be, constant streaming of the nose......so what your saying is that your good at dealing with all things that relate to "head"??? :o

Can someone please explain why that thread is funny?

did you flip through the pages and see all the images people posted in response? ah well... to each their own.

Alex has a unique sense of humor. Me too. are my post still on there from steering up shit or they get deleted? I forgot the url ..

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Sorry , I don't get it.

Can someone please explain why that thread is funny?

Posting these images in response to someone posting pictures of their alleged 'girl'friend set me off and the rest just snowballed until I could hardly breathe.

TV032.jpgTV033.jpg

Sorry, but I just find pictures of anthropomorphized animals in distress amusing :o

Edited by phaethon