Clothes Off The Peg

hullmonkey1

Due to putting on a few pounds :o I need to buy a decent pair of trousers and a shirt for a job interview. I wont have much time for shopping as I get home on wednesday morning from India and the interview is on thursday in singapore. can anyone put me onto a decent mens clothes shop (farang sizes) price not too much of an issue, although I am not looking for armani.

cheer's

^ You could try the outlet mall next door to Tesco (south). Large shop on the top floor-south end have smart trousers and shirts and reasonable prices. Choice will be restricted if over 38" waist or 17" neck.

Also, the outlet store on Sukhumvit Road, past Naklua, near the Cholchan Hotel.

^ You could try the outlet mall next door to Tesco (south). Large shop on the top floor-south end have smart trousers and shirts and reasonable prices. Choice will be restricted if over 38" waist or 17" neck.

Also, the outlet store on Sukhumvit Road, past Naklua, near the Cholchan Hotel.

Thanks for the info CL I will give them a try

Avoid the middle men, buy in India before you leave.

Falang sized clothes can be a problem in Pattaya funny enough.

I am working up in the mountains in kashmir so no mens outfitter's around and I only have about 4 hours in delhi on the way out

Not another phase of the Uri hydro project?

I was promised Phase 1, but a mate of mine snuck in and stole it from under my bose, so I was sent to Hong Kong instead.

Life has it's hardships.

I am working up in the mountains in kashmir so no mens outfitter's around and I only have about 4 hours in delhi on the way out

I was promised Phase 1, but a mate of mine snuck in and stole it from under my bose, so I was sent to Hong Kong instead.

Life has it's hardships.

Life has it's hardships.

No HB I am on the pir panjal rail tunnel. Think yourself lucky that you didnt end up in Uri, my company is up there on a hydro project (not sure what phase) and its bloody cold for 6-8 months of the year and miles from anywhere. the only up-side of kashmir over HK is a healthier bank balance due to the lack anything to spend money on. Hows Vietnam anyway. Your project have anything to do with Cavico?

back on topic. I managed to get an early flight to delhi so took chang paarps advice.