Playstation 2...

sillybilly

Hi all...

I will only be in Bangkok for a couple days late November and just wanted to know the best place to buy a chipped playstation 2 and games... Plus whatever else I may need for it. memory card etc?

Any idea on what the cost is too?

I want to be able to give it to my brother as a birthday present so I would try to get as many games as I can... :o

Hi all...

I will only be in Bangkok for a couple days late November and just wanted to know the best place to buy a chipped playstation 2 and games... Plus whatever else I may need for it. memory card etc?

I want to be able to give it to my brother as a birthday present so I would try to get as many games as I can... :o

MBK should set you up, games are 100baht each, maybe get one free when you buy 5

Hi all...

MBK should set you up, games are 100baht each, maybe get one free when you buy 5

Place I go to in Fortune Town is 70 baht per game (on the 4th floor at the escalators).

I got my PS2 chipped in Fortune Town too.

Ummm

Where is Futune Town?? I wil be staying in Pratunam... Is this close?? :D

If you're staying Pratunam just go to Pantip. You can probably walk there in about 5 minutes. They have everything you need.

just remember to keep your wallet and passport in your FRONT pocket around Pratunam, Pantip. :o

Yesterday I bought a new Playstation 2 at Mabookhlong for Baht 4,800. With guarantee and 5 games. Seems a good deal.

WCA

This sounds like a great deal... Was that with a chip?? And any chance you could provide some easy directions to Mabookhlong. Was there a special shop that was easy to find??

I am in Chiang Mai at the moment and can get a cordlesc control for about 490BHT Is this a good price??

Thanks everybody for thier imput... :o

Just done a quick search.. and I guess I might be silly... Is Mabookhlong?.... MBK!

Edited by sillybilly