Does Anyone Has A Phone Number Or E-mail Adres?

AlexLah

Hi all,

I bit sensitive question I know but I have some "things" that I would like to donate to the PAD.

The things I would like to donate are items to increase personal safety.

You can leave a message here or send a PM.

Please no rants as to why I would want to support such a group.

Kind regards,

:o

I'd be very surprised if a thread condoning and actively supplying the group attempting to overthrow the Government will be allowed here....it will be interesting reading until it's closed though.

It is the right of EVERY member of Thaivisa to post whatever they want as long as there isn't any breach of the Forum Rules.

I don't want to start a discussion of the Government or a opposition group here but let me make some very clear: keep strict on topic in this thread or you directly get warned. Also use a polite language and do not start to abusive or flaming post.

This applies to every member.

Reimar, Moderator

I am not expressing any opinion regarding the different policies of the parties involved. I do not fully understand them,and don't really care. I am just giving a word of caution regarding donating items or giving active support to a group actively trying to overthrow the government of a country in which you are basically a guest. if you choose to do this, and I personally wouldn't, but if I were to do so I would do it VERY discreetly and anonymously. Also, is it absolutely certain that noone in Thailand, including the government, can ascertain the identities of people who post messages on this forum? I don't really expect an answer to this question. it is just something for people to think about.

Hi all,

I bit sensitive question I know but I have some "things" that I would like to donate to the PAD.

The things I would like to donate are items to increase personal safety.

You can leave a message here or send a PM.

Please no rants as to why I would want to support such a group.

Kind regards,

:D

Well, one way is to get on your bike if you're in Bangkok and just ride to the Government occupied buildings (if they still occupy them) and see how far you get past the picket lines to a head honcho. :D

If you can't just ask some of the merc guards there if they've got for details :o

Better yet, just hire a pick-up and dump all the kit at the picket-lines and ride off :D

Ha, I did something even better.

I went to his house (Sondhi) and delivered it there.

People there verry happy with the stuff and asked if I had more I would be very welcome.

Also asked if clothes were OK to bring, yes please they said.

Big house he has by the way.

Ha, I did something even better.

I went to his house (Sondhi) and delivered it there.

People there verry happy with the stuff and asked if I had more I would be very welcome.

Also asked if clothes were OK to bring, yes please they said.

Big house he has by the way.

My wife and my staff are bringing almost every day something to the government house.

One time they are cooking a lot spicy food, one time the get some herbs for some food. One time they went collecting money and bought a huge amount of energy drinks for the guards....etc etc...and I have a 100 TShirts from the PAD which I can wear only in the south or outside Thailand hahahaha

i am not a supporter of the PAD , non i am of any group ,

but i think i do have a direct email or knwo someone who know some of the leader in person .

before i throw my contact - kindly let me know what you want to do on PM.

i believe the world will only get better if we help each other , be it there are good or bad .

and usually the bad one is the one that need more help .

As I wrote in my public warning before:

I don't want to start a discussion of the Government or a opposition group here but let me make some very clear: keep strict on topic in this thread or you directly get warned. Also use a polite language and do not start to abusive or flaming post.

This applies to every member.

This is the last warning before action are taken.

I just deleted 9 post's with offensive contents and I don't like to do that again. So keep strict on topic.

Hi Reimar, thanks for the cleanup.

I think it is OK to close this one as I have brought the items.

And thanks TA22, but phone number/e-mail not needed anymore.

And me too thinks that helping eachother is the only way to survive in these hectic times.

Kind regards all!