Anybody's Tt&t Maxnet

monty

I recently got hooked up to TT&T Maxnet (3Mbps/1Mbps) Premier, which performs excellently.

Today (since 7 am) I have no internet connectivity, my router is connected perfectly, but instead of getting a public IP address from TT&T's IP range (58.xxx.xxx.xxx or 124.xxx.xxx.xxx) I'm now getting a 10.120.xxx.xxx IP address, which is in a private range, and I'm getting no connectivity at all to the outside world.

TT&T call center is telling me that it is a Chonburi problem.

So, is anybody online using Maxnet, and thus TT&T is pulling my leg ? :o

I recently got hooked up to TT&T Maxnet (3Mbps/1Mbps) Premier, which performs excellently.

Today (since 7 am) I have no internet connectivity, my router is connected perfectly, but instead of getting a public IP address from TT&T's IP range (58.xxx.xxx.xxx or 124.xxx.xxx.xxx) I'm now getting a 10.120.xxx.xxx IP address, which is in a private range, and I'm getting no connectivity at all to the outside world.

TT&T call center is telling me that it is a Chonburi problem.

So, is anybody online using Maxnet, and thus TT&T is pulling my leg ? :o

I'm using TT&T Maxnet at the moment and it works fine. It had been really slow two days ago for a few hours, but everything is back to normal since.

----

Oops. Forgot to say that I am not in your area but in Northeastern Thailand, so, my post is not relevant (about the situation in your area, sorry).

Edited by Goyave

Up and running again, engineer had to drop by, apparently in some misterious way my username/password had been deleted from their servers!

Got it going again by creating a new account and change the settings in my router to match this.