File Transfer Services

Soi224

Hi Internet Gurus,

I am about to go to upgrade to fully paid version of one of the file transfer services from the free version.

Looking at the offerings, and there are many, Send This File and You Send It are the ones I know the most about. Is there another one rather than these I should be considering?

Of these two, Send This File seems to have a huge load of options under its business plan for $19.95 a month, while You Send It's business plan version is $29.95. Any thoughts or experiences?

Thanks a lot.

Soi224

Hi Internet Gurus,

I am about to go to upgrade to fully paid version of one of the file transfer services from the free version.

Looking at the offerings, and there are many, Send This File and You Send It are the ones I know the most about. Is there another one rather than these I should be considering?

Of these two, Send This File seems to have a huge load of options under its business plan for $19.95 a month, while You Send It's business plan version is $29.95. Any thoughts or experiences?

Thanks a lot.

Soi224

Question: Why you didn't use simple FTP for to get and send large files?

You don't need to pay on monthly base and can even use freeware for it! I use 3DFTP which isn't freeware but has an build in accelerator with resume pp.

You can easily sign up for an dynamic IP service which could be free, install the FTP software on your computer and just send the link to files you want to send with an e-mail. That's just one of many examples how to do that.

I use an Filesharing Software for to do such work and my clients can easy download or upload to that server, hassle free!

There many ways for to what you want without to pay a fortune for it.

Cheers.

Hi Internet Gurus,

Thanks a lot.

Soi224

It's pretty expensive IMHO. I don't know what are your exact needs, but maybe a cheap and real hosting solution would be better?

Have a look there for instance:

http://www.webhostingsearch.com/cheap-web-hosting.php

http://b2evolution.net/web-hosting/budget-...w-cost-lamp.php

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. Guess I should have explained this for business purposes and my entire goal is to make it as easy on the client in every respect possible, hence the services that offer simple links for downloading, taking out the work.

That said, I will explore the options stated completely. There might be something there.

Thanks,

Soi224