Thai Movie - Forget The Title!

bankei

Hi. A few years ago I watched a great thai movie, (on SBS in Sydney). But I can't remember the title and cannot find it on the net anywhere.

It invloved a boy whose mother died giving birth to him. His father despised him because of this, and treated him badly. The dad had many lovers, and gradually the boy grew up and started having affairs with his father's mistresses etc.

It was a fairly new movie, in Thai with substitles.

Does anyone recognise this description?

Thanks.

Hi. A few years ago I watched a great thai movie, (on SBS in Sydney). But I can't remember the title and cannot find it on the net anywhere.

It invloved a boy whose mother died giving birth to him. His father despised him because of this, and treated him badly. The dad had many lovers, and gradually the boy grew up and started having affairs with his father's mistresses etc.

Thanks.

:o The name is Jandara

Thanks.

It's called 'Jan dara' - check out http://www.dvdasian.com