Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

ASX share has potential to bag you a 1,621% gain within two years.

It’s even got the potential to earn you a 200% gain in a week from now!

At today’s price of USD$9,484 per tonne, two million tonnes of copper makes for a potential resource value of USD$18.97 billion.

According to the Financial Times, in a recent article:

“The country is at one of the sweet spots of the global economy. It sits atop huge deposits of the commodities that China needs to feed its growth”.

Which country’s huge commodity deposits does the FT refer to? I’ll tell you now, it’s not Australia…

This Month’s Tip

????????? Resources Ltd [ASX: ???].

It trades on the Australian Securities Exchange for 6 cents per share with a market capitalisation of $37 million.

Action to take: Buy ???????? Resources Ltd [ASX: ???], recent price 6 cents. Buy up to a maximum of 8.5 cents and place trailing stop at 4.9 cents.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It’s even got the potential to earn you a 200% gain in a week from now!

At today’s price of USD$9,484 per tonne, two million tonnes of copper makes for a potential resource value of USD$18.97 billion.

“The country is at one of the sweet spots of the global economy. It sits atop huge deposits of the commodities that China needs to feed its growth”.

Which country’s huge commodity deposits does the FT refer to? I’ll tell you now, it’s not Australia…

This Month’s Tip

It trades on the Australian Securities Exchange for 6 cents per share with a market capitalisation of $37 million.

Action to take: Buy ???????? Resources Ltd [ASX: ???], recent price 6 cents. Buy up to a maximum of 8.5 cents and place trailing stop at 4.9 cents.

It's even got the potential to earn you a 200% gain in a week from now!

At today's price of USD$9,484 per tonne, two million tonnes of copper makes for a potential resource value of USD$18.97 billion.

"The country is at one of the sweet spots of the global economy. It sits atop huge deposits of the commodities that China needs to feed its growth".

Which country's huge commodity deposits does the FT refer to? I'll tell you now, it's not Australia…

This Month's Tip

Jumps 33.3.% on the close at .091

Closed XAUUSD and XAGUSD , Both trades returned profits.

Buy XAUUSD 1325 zone Buy XAGUSD 27,20

AND THE MONTHLY TIP ON THE ASX IS V??. Will have to wait now as it jumped 33% yesterday.

FAS has nice run of support plus 30% on that tip.

The U.S. Gov't has created a little-known way to own silver for just $2.08.

It has nothing to do with stocks… options… collectible coins… or anything you've likely heard of before.

But this silver investment could be one of the cheapest ways to protect your money from the decline of the U.S. dollar.

The Dow Jones eclipsed 12,000 for the first time in three years. By reading the financial headlines, it would seem every stock is moving higher. It's not true.

I'm looking forward to the correction in small-cap momentum names. A 20% drop would create incredible buying opportunities in stocks whose long-term growth stories are still intact.

AND THE MONTHLY TIP ON THE ASX IS V??. Will have to wait now as it jumped 33% yesterday.

It has nothing to do with stocks… options… collectible coins… or anything you've likely heard of before.

But this silver investment could be one of the cheapest ways to protect your money from the decline of the U.S. dollar.

The Dow Jones eclipsed 12,000 for the first time in three years. By reading the financial headlines, it would seem every stock is moving higher. It's not true.

I'm looking forward to the correction in small-cap momentum names. A 20% drop would create incredible buying opportunities in stocks whose long-term growth stories are still intact.

Buy XAUUSD 1325 entry was made on both and sitting on a $16.50 profit zone Buy XAGUSD 27,20 entry 27.50 last price 28.10. EASY WORK.

Buy XAUUSD 1325 entry was made on both and sitting on a $16.50 profit zone Buy XAGUSD 27,20 entry 27.50 last price 28.10. EASY WORK.

Yep, have taken 50% profits on XAU @ 1350 XAG have sell sitting at 29.75 for 50% position stop at 29.55.

• 3 weeks later...

P, were you playing AUZ??

No Solo, I missed it.

I have post earlier to get some QUB, MSF these are mainly risk adverse.

Also looking at CNX, PXG, HOR, FAS is at my buy zone again 05 . Am a bit concerned with markets in general at present so don't be to bullish S&P took a hit and India has also. This will flow through to the ASX.

Hope some of you made money on my gold and silver entries.

EVENING STAR on XAUUSD. Daily. Watch weekly close. Could have a shooting star. Also does this formation give us a hint of sentiment on NFP 2morro?

Strategy as seen at 7pm thai.

possible move higher to 1427/30 zone. If this happen I would think this area to be an ideal sell entry stop 1442 zone pending on your spread.

Stoc is coming down.

Can wait for a trendline break also for mor conformation.

Pic attached.

Previous long was closed.

post-49444-0-83471600-1299233303_thumb.g

EVENING STAR on XAUUSD. Daily. Watch weekly close. Could have a shooting star. Also does this formation give us a hint of sentiment on NFP 2morro?

possible move higher to 1427/30 zone. If this happen I would think this area to be an ideal sell entry stop 1442 zone pending on your spread.

Stoc is coming down.

Pic attached.

Can you be more specific about which markets you are trading Paulo? For the vast majority of the world this is the $XAU, measured in $USD:

post-25601-0-97000700-1299234437_thumb.p

You seem to be talking about some other instrument entirely. Thanks.

Edited by lannarebirth

I believe XAU refers to 1 troy once of gold in USD.

And the price is 1427 USD/oz now.

Stoc is coming down.

Pic attached.

Can you be more specific about which markets you are trading Paulo? For the vast majority of the world this is the $XAU, measured in $USD:

Stoc is coming down.

Pic attached.

Ok, thanks. It's what everyone else calls the Gold contract.

Stoc is coming down.

Pic attached.

Ok, thanks. It's what everyone else calls the Gold contract.

Lanna I couldn't open your attachment (I think it's my computer), but actually I think Paulo is not trading the gold futures contract (comex/globex - if that is what you were referring to). This is just a guess because of the language he uses (''pips'' vs. ''ticks''). Based on that, I think he's trading the xau/usd "forex" version. Sorry if I explained that poorly, but does that make sense? Just my guess, I'm sorry Paulo if I'm not correct.

edit: on second thought, I had better delete that 2nd paragraph.....

double edit: I see lanna's chart now, just needed to refresh. I don't think that Paulo is referring to the Philli GSI when he is talking about trading/charting. I get the confusion now (^XAU/$XAU/XAU vs. gold futures. vs. XAU/USD). I still think he's talking about the "forex" XAU/USD. Again, apologies Paulo if I'm off-base here.

Ahh I get it, lanna. IB doesn't have XAU/USD, correct? So when you pull up what Paulo is referring to as "XAU" you will get the Philli GSI. That's why you were getting confused, I think. Sorry I'm not making much sense at all tonight, but I think figured out what I was trying to say :)

Edited by jcon

Sorry for the confusion. XAU is for Gold on most Forex Platforms as XAG is Silver. Big breakout on silver last night .

Am waiting for a trendline Break or another candle signal with stoc confirmation.

post-49444-0-20722000-1299284835_thumb.g

Ok, thanks to both of you for the clarification. I don't trade Forex except through the occasional futures contract option. I had no idea commodities were traded in the Forex market too.

You can also trade Indices through FX Platforms depends on your broker. I don't advise trading much through 97% of FX brokers,

Watch the Gold high 1440.38. Its a good candle signal, but there is more to trading than just candles. Sentiment. etc. Candles should always be used in confluence of other techniques. S/R, Trendlines, MA,s. Whatever suits you.

AUDUSD. I have put in sells at 1.0200/50 with 70 pip stops. Thinking is going to do well to break out of that zone to the upside. Very Bearish the AUD and NZD. Bullish EUR and thing GBP is oversold. AS for the USD, What can you believe????????

old but a classic.

Ok, thanks to both of you for the clarification. I don't trade Forex except through the occasional futures contract option. I had no idea commodities were traded in the Forex market too.

You can also trade Indices through FX Platforms depends on your broker. I don't advise trading much through 97% of FX brokers,

Watch the Gold high 1440.38. Its a good candle signal, but there is more to trading than just candles. Sentiment. etc. Candles should always be used in confluence of other techniques. S/R, Trendlines, MA,s. Whatever suits you.

AUDUSD. I have put in sells at 1.0200/50 with 70 pip stops. Thinking is going to do well to break out of that zone to the upside. Very Bearish the AUD and NZD. Bullish EUR and thing GBP is oversold. AS for the USD, What can you believe????????

old but a classic.

Paulo you mentioned that you're bearish the AUD but when you mentioned the AUDUSD pair you said that it would do well to break to the upside? Do you mean downside, or am not understanding correctly.

You're bullish EURUSD?

Like lanna, I don't trade forex - but it seems like some pairs are itching to break. I deleted my full comment in my last post because it was too much information, but basically I was speaking with an old trader friend at a huge fund and he flat out told me to watch the TRY/JPY and the XAG/USD on March 3 and 4, respectively - and well we know how that went. Those big funds move markets at will (as if we didn't know). Leveraged spec in XAU/XAG at the moment is almost like the tail that is wagging the USD/JPY right now, IMO. I'm just guessing, but I think XAG/JPY just has to hit 3000 and then who knows. I'm bearish USD/JPY, but that's pure speculation on my part, as I'm not a forex guy at all.

Who clears your trades, Paulo? I know you mentioned Hong Kong, but my bank in HK does not offer these products for trading. You can pm me if you don't want to disclose here.

old but a classic.

Paulo you mentioned that you're bearish the AUD but when you mentioned the AUDUSD pair you said that it would do well to break to the upside? Do you mean downside, or am not understanding correctly.

You're bullish EURUSD?

Like lanna, I don't trade forex - but it seems like some pairs are itching to break. I deleted my full comment in my last post because it was too much information, but basically I was speaking with an old trader friend at a huge fund and he flat out told me to watch the TRY/JPY and the XAG/USD on March 3 and 4, respectively - and well we know how that went. Those big funds move markets at will (as if we didn't know). Leveraged spec in XAU/XAG at the moment is almost like the tail that is wagging the USD/JPY right now, IMO. I'm just guessing, but I think XAG/JPY just has to hit 3000 and then who knows. I'm bearish USD/JPY, but that's pure speculation on my part, as I'm not a forex guy at all.

Who clears your trades, Paulo? I know you mentioned Hong Kong, but my bank in HK does not offer these products for trading. You can pm me if you don't want to disclose here.

AUDUSD upside i mean to break through 1.03000 zone.. We will see what happens here. i will have my stops above there ofcourse . I don't want to get into makig bIG predictions asi am a trader. What i meant was this is a good zone to set shorts. We take some heavy hitters to take the stops out.

XAGUSD had a good break on the 4th . I think Silver has a long way to go. As GLD makes new highs Silver has not. Off memory i think the last highest high was $50 ish 1980 so the XAU/XAG ratio is way out.

USDJPY is always a tough one to trade as both currencies are seen as risk adverse as the CHF.

I think Silver has a long way to go. As GLD makes new highs Silver has not. Off memory i think the last highest high was $50 ish 1980 so the XAU/XAG ratio is way out.

I agree although Silver is now at a 30 year high,

But yes the Hunt brothers time saw $48.70 around 1979

Though I think that silver seems to still have legs

Ratio is quite low ...now at 40.17

amazing that it was 77 back in late 2008

When you say "ratio is way out" Any speculation on where it goes?

Edited by flying

I think Silver has a long way to go. As GLD makes new highs Silver has not. Off memory i think the last highest high was $50 ish 1980 so the XAU/XAG ratio is way out.

I agree although Silver is now at a 30 year high,

But yes the Hunt brothers time saw $48.70 around 1979

Though I think that silver seems to still have legs

Ratio is quite low ...now at 40.17

amazing that it was 77 back in late 2008

When you say "ratio is way out" Any speculation on where it goes?

It would only be speculation. need to spend some time on it. but will say the high of 1979 will get broken

Interesting. Again one can only speculate, but Id suggest the WWI and 1970 lows get tested again.

Last 6 months have certainly been quite clear.

gold_6_month_silver.png

Strong downtrend thats forsure. Thanks Badge.

Just looking at bthis Kiwi trade again. I like it. Down down down. Just heard hot off the press to today the Christchurch is going to cost 15 billion and that equates to about 1.4% GDP, plus interest rates being cut. This is one of those trades when the fundimentals and Techs line up. Sorry NZ for making money on your misfortune.

EURUSD has closed ablove weekly 200 sma. Pateince needed to get best entry it could be near 1.3750 , wacthing 1.4000 zone and 1.4160 if this is broken expect 500 to 1000 pip move higher. Major support is 1.3703.

post-49444-0-74740300-1299401584_thumb.g

post-49444-0-95637900-1299402085_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

XAU gold/USD . We open with a gapped up on the open. At this point the DOJI high on 2.3.11 at 1440.38 is holding, current on bid is 1436.61 . Sitting on daily R1 1437.50 and close above that number and the recent high would warn of a move higher to 1444.24 to 1445.85. Thats current high side resistance upon a break upwards.

My plan at present is wait for a 4hr closing candle. Also aware the USA has not opened yet.

I have had 2 entries on the NZDUSD, first a long of the morning gap at 7369 profit was at 7378, and my current short was entered 7376, current price 7357. Being cautious of a move higher unless 7337 breached lower. If that breaks lower I will enter sells 7325. For some reason i just don't feel its ready to break lower Pivot support is S1 7345 s2 7307 plus the round number, s3 7276. All eyes on. Regardless of these small trades i am doing I am fully bearish and expect a BIGGER move down this week.

XAG/JPY had a 3-handle at 2:50pm.... topped out at 3004-bid a few mins later. I figured they had to take it to 3000 but like I said before, who knows after this.

EUR/JPY anyone? 100 in the cards? Badge, you're bullish EUR/USD?

Congrats to anybody trading that XAG move. That was huge $$$. 8-figure bonuses at the prop shops for sure.................................. there is so much leveraged spec out there it's kind of scary :o

XAG/JPY had a 3-handle at 2:50pm.... topped out at 3004-bid a few mins later. I figured they had to take it to 3000 but like I said before, who knows after this.

EUR/JPY anyone? 100 in the cards? Badge, you're bullish EUR/USD?

Congrats to anybody trading that XAG move. That was huge $$$. 8-figure bonuses at the prop shops for sure.................................. there is so much leveraged spec out there it's kind of scary :o

Am long EURUSD and GBPUSD

Kiwi higher , would like to see 7424 sell zone.

EY, keep in mind the shooting start close on the daily. 115.31 is a huge zone so if going long wait for a break of that. On the 1hr i have a Head and shoulder formation if 115.31 fails,. Bit of EUR weakness as i write this.

XAUUSD stil no entry.on 4hr close

Am long EURUSD and GBPUSD

me same same!

Great, do you have any targets?

Cable breaks Fridays high , would love to see 1,6343 taking out.. Looks good.

Have 50% profits and stops moved to in the money. free carried now.

Great, do you have any targets?

i don't Paulo and i'm trading currencies in an amateurish and rather old-fashioned way using (substantial amounts of) cash, and most of the time without any leverage.