Tattooed People In Thailand

Sarge

heavily tattooed people  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you heavily tattooed?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you are, do you face discrimination from Thais?

• No, I don't at all
    • Yes but only in the workplace
    • No, but it's hard to find a soulmate
    • Yes, Thais avoid me
    • None of these choices applies to me because I'm not heavily tattooed

This poll is closed to new votes

the robbers tried to shoot a monk, but the monk, covered in san yat, didnt get shot, the bullets bounced off

/facepalm

i don't have a problem with people with tattoos, it does help if they have some originality though. all these 'drones' that seem to have george clooneyesque (dusk til dawn) tattoos are a bit sad though imo but it's entirely up to them and i certainly hold no bias towards them

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"how many tattoos do you have?" .... "one"

made me laugh

ok, let's hear it straight from the horse's mouth, here an interview with Lucky Diamond Rich, a Kiwi who's a bit of a celebrity. Interesting advice from him in the opening shot of the vid" "my advice to anyone ..... don't do it ah! .... I don't believe I'd chose it, I believe it chosen me ...."

Some pictures on this topic are shocking :) , how about thai people?

I know a girl who marked herself for live with "I love Jeff" they stayed together for 6 weeks and 2 days as she told me :D .

Jeff got himself a new girlfriend :D

Edited by needforspeed

I met a Chap with tats from his neck to his fingers. I don't often meet people like that but I come from a background that leads me not to make snap judgements about people. This chap turned out to be one of the friendliest and interesting people I have met in Thailand. He had an interesting background and was doing well for himself. We met because we had shared automotive interests. I would say he is living proof of why you should not judge a book by its cover. I never asked him if he got greif for the tats but as this was a guy who could very much write his own ticket, I don't the colours of his skin would detract from the colour of his money.

At the end of the day, its different strokes for different folks. My two peneth: Evaluate on behaviour rather than appearance.