Sea Container From Bkk To Aust

Could someone shipping BKK to Sydney OR Singapore to Sydney give me an idea what price ranges you have been paying for 20 foot or 40 foot containers over the last couple of years. Only need a ballpark to work numbers on a project. Appreciate very much any replies. JayJay

Could someone shipping BKK to Sydney OR Singapore to Sydney give me an idea what price ranges you have been paying for 20 foot or 40 foot containers over the last couple of years. Only need a ballpark to work numbers on a project. Appreciate very much any replies. JayJay

I paid from Perth to Bangkok for a 20 foot one AUD 1600 last year the other way round I am not to sure

I paid from Perth to Bangkok for a 20 foot one AUD 1600 last year the other way round I am not to sure

To Vegus and fred2007, thx for info, exactly what I was asking for AND is well within the budget, so you've both been bearers of good news. Cheers to you both, and wishes of good business to you in testing time......... Jayjay

+ customs clearance at both ends, THC, trucking (if needed), loading, and quarantine inspection, tax and anything else that the Aussie ports deem fit to charge you when the container hits the port in Australia. Will priobably add another $1,000.