Lawyer Wanted

anon123456

Anybody knows a decent law firm?

My friend is on the way getting fired by his foreign company because the economics… He need true legal advice and is in search for lawyers specialized in civil and labor law. The last one he likes to meet is one who never did anything more than visa’s, company formation, chatting falang into buying houses in girlfriends name. Preferable associated with some big law firms.

A tough one: not Mickey Lose.

Thai Int Law Consultants, Katrena Wonnaskada, not only can she deal with this she is a member of a thai legal group that covers 40 firms all over thailand so wherever you are she can put you in touch with the right lawyer. Call her on 038421725. Her office is opposite the Day & night Hotel South Pattaya

Try Unity Law Office in Pattaya Tai on the corner of soi Bongkot, K.Mu is very good, also K Visan on Pattaya Nua at Attorney house is good.

Bangkok Lawyers - try Johnson Stokes and Masters - but with these firms they require the likes of $3000US upfront to even start looking at the case.

Johnson Stokes and Masters have combined and are now Mayer Brown JSM. Excellent Labour law and Litigation Departments. Contact details are as follows:

28th Floor

Q. House Lumpini Building

1 South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek

Sathorn, Bangkok 10120

Thailand

Tel: +66 2 6777555

Fax: +66 2 6777599

Employment Law Partner

[reason for edit email and url removed]

• 4 weeks later...

MUBARAK on mehasak road,near silom,holidayinn hotel,

very big firm

manny english speaking staff

all the indians in bangkok has their file with them(including me)

a bit expencive,but you get what you want.

try this one,sure you will win.

any personal help?pm me.

cheers

• 4 months later...

I followed Yogi's advice and visited Mubarak Office on 62/3-4 Soi Pramote (Yasu), Suriwongse. It is tucked back in deeply on a little soi. They did some calling around for me on the spot to evaluate my problem, and spoke with two other parties involved. They offered a simple solution that did not involve me paying anyone- not even them. Come to think of it, maybe they are not really lawyers. Hahahahaha. Kidding- they are great and I would recommend them without reservation.