Government House Damages Estimated At Bt100 Million

womble

And I notice that you went from claiming they used military weapons to ridicule that revolvers 'not kill people?'-nonsense. Of course they do. But that wasn't the point. There was a reason you claimed military grade weapons was used by them. A lie.

And then you skipped over providing any source for your claim that the man died. Most likely because you know it was a lie or that you where uninformed and now know better.

About the man who the PAD beat up and was reported to have killed. It was all over Thai Tv and radio and in some articles on Thai Visa. I did not provide a link because the search function is not working and it is too difficult to find without it.

On the other nonsense, rifles are military weapons and they do not have to be assault weapons. Revolvers are also military weapons and they kill people. THAT is the point.

You are the one claiming that the PAD is not violent and there is plenty of evidence that they are. You can make excuses for them all you want, but the photos tell the truth.

Again you are dishonest in your replies.

First of all, check the thread in 'General topics': http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Man-Caught-C...-G-t227244.html - is this the case you are refeering to? Haven't seen any other cases of [mis-reported] murders here recently, so it fits your description. And ofcourse you still don't understand that it is YOU who have the burden of proof to assist your claims when you allege things, not others to [futilely] search what your source could possible be.

Second of all, I realize you might not have spent any time in the service nor be an owner of a firearm in any country, but revolves are not 'military class' weapons here nor in the US nor any European countries I know of. It's a legal definition here in Thailand which weapons that are and revolves is not, is that understood?

Neither is normal rifles, but you - on purpose - completely jump over the fact that you failed to supply any instances where rifles was in use.

I have never claimed that PAD 'is not violent' [sic], that is a lie.

I have said that the majority, as evidence shows, of people being a part of the PAD demonstrations are not. I would assume as would be the case for the reds on a national scale.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said that the majority, as evidence shows, of people being a part of the PAD demonstrations are not. I would assume as would be the case for the reds on a national scale.

Then why do YOU keep trying to pretend that the reds are more violent than the yellows and making up silly reasons why?

The yellows only use revolvers to try to kill people. :o

military weapon: a weapon, especially one used in warfare ( often used in the plural )

encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861586803/arm.html

I have been in the military and revolvers kill people and are used by the military and the police in many countries as are many rifles that are not "assault weapons". Your definition is wrong.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Then why do YOU keep trying to pretend that the reds are more violent than the yellows and making up silly reasons why?

military weapon: a weapon, especially one used in warfare ( often used in the plural )

I have been in the military and revolvers kill people and are used by the military and the police in many countries as are many rifles that are not "assault weapons". Your definition is wrong.

You are truly amazing...

YOU and your ilk is saying the yellow are more dangerous then the reds and that they are using military weapons. Which is a lie. I also pointed out that the 'other side' has 'shadow groups' that use for instance the M79 grenade launcher. You claimed PAD use 'military rifles' but have supplied zero evidence for it. maybe they have - so source it. So far you have not.

If you have been in the military then you would know the difference between weapons.

I'm not sure what army you where in if you claim that revolvers was used as very few solders use them at all. They are far more popular with law enforcement.

And the brute amount of revolvers are in civilian hands, and used for civilian use.

With your logic knifes would be a military weapon. As it is by fact used (carried) in greater number than revolvers throughout the armies in the world.

Luckily you are not the judge of how weapons are classified. You sound like a New York Liberal on an anti-gun rampage. And I'm sure that is not your intention nor view. You just happen to take that extreme position to justify your previous lies.

How about you at least pretended to be fair and balanced?

Edited by TAWP

After the Army turned their back and Police cooperated with PAD to watch security, the people who saved the Government House were the reds. Having bombs and gun shots too often, PAD leaders asked protestors not to sleep at Government House but move to Suvarnabhumi. Don Muang was quite empty in the last 2 days as leaders were not there. Suvarnabhumi location makes it hard for the reds to shoot and bomb, otherwise those PAD terrorists would have moved their butts out sooner.

A joke for Thailand that Army and Police cannot don't want to control a few thousand terrorists. But don't think that Thais can't read games.

After the Army turned their back and Police cooperated with PAD to watch security, the people who saved the Government House were the reds. Having bombs and gun shots too often, PAD leaders asked protestors not to sleep at Government House but move to Suvarnabhumi. Don Muang was quite empty in the last 2 days as leaders were not there. Suvarnabhumi location makes it hard for the reds to shoot and bomb, otherwise those PAD terrorists would have moved their butts out sooner.

A joke for Thailand that Army and Police cannot don't want to control a few thousand terrorists. But don't think that Thais can't read games.

Fully agree

Most of the people in the second picture above are standing on the road, not the grass as was insinuated !!!

don't know about what pics you talking but with the information given in this thread it was and is possible to get the 'picture'

before PAD:

p7288033482oz9.jpg

after PAD (aka yellow mob tsunami):

p7288033389pw4.jpgp7288033384on1.jpg

p7288033388yn7.jpg

okay, now you can say no drama just make a new lawn. guess who will clean that up?

and the grass isn't actually the main problem. but if you want talk the simple things, just look the pics.

and nampueng, please don't forget - you told me and " all the other anti PAD folks" to go home and study. and you said that you know a lot about the history of thai politics. (you are not the first one claiming that in this thread)

here i still have a question. what books and publications would you recommend to read, to do some study? so that we anti PADs folk finally know so much like you pro PAD insider seems to know.

that would be really kind to answer and give us anti-PAD folk some advice. don't be so arrogant. why not help us uneducated anti-Pad folk a little bit. thank you.

I wasn't being arrogant PD, just talking about the grass in front of GH and commenting on a picture Lap Po kindly posted of protesters standing on the road leading up to said GH. Any beef with that? This thread is about GH.

''help us uneducated anti-Pad folk a little bit'' - I do hope you are not putting yourself down Permanent ???

Edited by Nampeung

What games have you been reading lately Koo?

Played any good books?

Or given any bouquets of flowers or boxes of pastry to a Sinatra/Damapong? :o

I wasn't being arrogant PD, just talking about the grass in front of GH and commenting on a picture Lap Po kindly posted of protesters standing on the road leading up to said GH. Any beef with that? This thread is about GH.

''help us uneducated anti-Pad folk a little bit'' - I do hope you are not putting yourself down Permanent ???

do you talking about Post #20? that include pictures of a couple of people standing around the GH.

did you see the pictures in my post? the one you just repling.that includes 4 pictures of the GH. because the thread is about the GH.

maybe you have you some browser, internet problems. do you see pics in other reads, on other webpages? (if that is the problem, for help we need to know what browser you are using, Internet explorer, firefox, opera or so.)

maybe you are in a lo-fi view version of the board. or check here the option http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/board-settings.html make sure you answer Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? with yes.

with "don't be so arrogant" i am referring to your comment "Perm Disorder I suggest you go home and study some more mate and all the other anti PAD folks. I didn't say I was totally pro PAD but I do know a lot about the history of Thai politics " post_snapback.gif that sounds very much a like the other pro PADscista comment by plachon and Samuian " Read your history books of 1973, 76 and myriad other bloody events in Thai history if you can't read the writing on the wall now." post_snapback.gif

thats why i ask you what books and publications would you recommend to read, to do some study?post_snapback.gif where you got your informations from?post_snapback.gif

but i come more and more to the conclusion, that the knowledge you talking about is just an illusion.

You are truly amazing...

YOU and your ilk is saying the yellow are more dangerous then the reds and that they are using military weapons. Which is a lie. I also pointed out that the 'other side' has 'shadow groups' that use for instance the M79 grenade launcher. You claimed PAD use 'military rifles' but have supplied zero evidence for it. maybe they have - so source it. So far you have not.

If you have been in the military then you would know the difference between weapons.

I'm not sure what army you where in if you claim that revolvers was used as very few solders use them at all. They are far more popular with law enforcement.

And the brute amount of revolvers are in civilian hands, and used for civilian use.

With your logic knifes would be a military weapon. As it is by fact used (carried) in greater number than revolvers throughout the armies in the world.

Luckily you are not the judge of how weapons are classified. You sound like a New York Liberal on an anti-gun rampage. And I'm sure that is not your intention nor view. You just happen to take that extreme position to justify your previous lies.

How about you at least pretended to be fair and balanced?

I have said over and over again that both groups are violent and both groups have used military weapons. You are the one who keeps insisting that the reds are much worse because the yellows "only" use revolvers to kill people that have pissed them off.

That is a bunch of cr*p, but revolvers are military weapons, all kinds of rifles are military wepons and, yes, knives are military weapons. It does not matter how 'popular" they are. The point is that ALL of them kill people and ALL of them are used by the military.

Semper Fi, Mo Fo! :D

Edited by Ulysses G.

I will say it again - Ulessys G this thread is about Government House not weapons and Permanent - I was commenting on two pics posted by Lao Po. If the Mods wouldn't mind saying that they deleted those posts by Lao Po and a few others it would help. Up to now it looks loke someone is having a laugh

the people who saved the Government House were the reds. Having bombs and gun shots too often, PAD leaders asked protestors not to sleep at Government House but move to Suvarnabhumi. Don Muang was quite empty in the last 2 days as leaders were not there. Suvarnabhumi location makes it hard for the reds to shoot and bomb, otherwise those PAD terrorists would have

<deleted>?

Now you openly support shooting and bombing people?

Ulysses, what's the to argue about the "peaceful" nature of the reds?

It's one thing for attacked guards to fire a gun during a violent skirmish and quite another to sneak up on sleeping people and fire a grenade in their midst, on a daily basis.

Reds saved the govt house by bombing PAD..... Jeez, wait until they start saving the country.

Nampeung Posted Today, 2008-12-13 09:15:28

I will say it again - Ulessys G this thread is about Government House not weapons.

Why are you directing this at me instead of TAWP? I am replying to his distortions. :o

Plus Posted Today, 2008-12-13 09:21:51

Ulysses, what's the to argue about the "peaceful" nature of the reds?

I have never said that they were peaceful. I said that both groups are violent, but the yellows are the ones illegally blocking roads and occupying government property, destroying tourism and the economy.

Edited by Ulysses G.

I will say it again - Ulessys G this thread is about Government House not weapons and Permanent - I was commenting on two pics posted by Lao Po. If the Mods wouldn't mind saying that they deleted those posts by Lao Po and a few others it would help. Up to now it looks loke someone is having a laugh

:D What are you talking about ? Why would any Mod delete a post of mine with 2 photos if the photos and/or content are/were not obscure or against the rules ? :o

Are you talking about this post...from 3 weeks ago ? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Government-H...80#entry2347180

I didn't post any other message with 2 other photos. The only one -with just one photo- I did post was post #115 on Dec. 9th. Look for yourself.

Oh, and: who is that 'someone' having a laugh ? :D

LaoPo

yellows are the ones illegally blocking roads and occupying government property, destroying tourism and the economy.

Yes, but the yellows KNOW that they are causing the damage to the country, they explain their reasoning and apologise for the inconvenience.

In the long term it will pay back millions of times comparing to letting the country live under red power that relies on bombing sleeping people to keep all opposition quiet.

THAT is a true reign of terror, it might work for a short time, while people are too terrorised to oppose it, but in the long term it will lead to nothing but ruin.

THANKS Lao Po :o

I did the classic mistake and posted while I was on the page with your pics, not realising what page I was on :D

Apologies for any confusion I caused

No need for apologies. No problem.

LaoPo

yellows are the ones illegally blocking roads and occupying government property, destroying tourism and the economy.

Yes, but the yellows KNOW that they are causing the damage to the country, they explain their reasoning and apologise for the inconvenience.

In the long term it will pay back millions of times comparing to letting the country live under red power that relies on bombing sleeping people to keep all opposition quiet.

THAT is a true reign of terror, it might work for a short time, while people are too terrorised to oppose it, but in the long term it will lead to nothing but ruin.

What a load of cr*p. I do not agree with what they did, but the reds attacked the yellows because the Army refused to support the government and remove them from the areas that they had illegally occupied.

If the Army had stopped the illegal protestors, as is their duty, the reds would have had no reason to get involved. :o

I know WHY the reds did it.

It doesn't make bombing and shooting sleeping people any more acceptable. Even the most wretched child rapist can give you a million reasons WHY he's doing it, it's still doesn't excuse his crimes.

>>>

If you look a the root of it, it's still the same question - can popularity override the law in a democracy? The answer is a resolute NO. The government can't claim popular mandate as a reason to exonerate Thaksin, and the reds have no right to enforce this non-existin mandate with bombs and grenades.

The point is yellow may have fired in the direction of people,

but no one was killed.

The reds have fired into groups of sleeping people with grenades and killed several.

Fired into groups of PAD guards and killed them.

Have dragged a man from his car on video and killed him in Chaing mai.

Attacked the PAD lines on Sept 2nd with machettes and sling shots

and lost one of their won in a skirmish instigated by themselves.

The numbers of actual deaths caused by either side

stacks clearly HIGHER on the Thaksin forces side.

Not even including the Oct 7th gross and reprehensible mis-use and abuse of force.

And yes I saw the clip of that turd in a beret aiming his pistol into the crowd Oct 7

until the video camera on him was brought to his attention.

Weapons don't kill people, unless in the hands of those led to believe,

killing people is right to protect some concept on THEIR side of an argument.

The point is yellow may have fired in the direction of people,

but no one was killed.

The numbers of actual deaths caused by either side

stacks clearly HIGHER on the Thaksin forces side.

So, what you are saying is that they are both trying to kill people, but Thaksin's guys are better shots. :o