14 Days Of Magic.

logical

Hi all

Ive just got back from Thailand, after a 14 day trip. Wow....all I can say is Wow...

Went for the full moon party but it got cancelled the day we got there. We stayed in Bangkok then went to Phucket then to Phiphi. I have been to the usual places on holiday, but this I wish i knew about years ago.

Ive been back a few days and im getting the 20 questions of my girlfriend. I really want to just say yes yes ###### right i did and go on a diet woman. Looking at her white belly against my bed... urgh. Thailand is all i can think about.

By the way ive been lurking for a couple of months now and the advise i have found on here has been priceless.

Hope to get to know you all for my next trip.

its logical.

:o

get rid of the fat white chick and come back and get yourself a little brown girl for lots of fun.  Just a question. Why did the gf not come with you? Obviously not a serious relationship. ###### her off mate.

She thought Thailand was just full of back packers and wasnt interested. Until my mate opened his big gob about the girls. I nearly slipped up when she said I should use a condom with her. I said why, i used(i used condoms)....er..er...hahah and tried to turn it into a joke but i think shes onto me. Honest she should have been a policewoman. Its ok though i wont admit anything. She has her good points though, her dads loaded. :o

its logical

:D

i did exactly the same a few years ago logical.

i couldn't get the place out of my mind and lost all interest in my girlfriend (size 10, long blonde hair).

eventually it got too much and, after a few more trips, i took the plunge and came out here to work and live. it's the best thing i ever did.

i still get pissed off emails from my ex asking why i left her, but then she thought going five miles down the road was a foreign expedition