House For Rent

bungalowbill

New Thai style wood house on the Sankamphaeng rd approximately 5 kilometers from the narrawat bridge. 6K baht per month. PM me if your interested...I'll send some pictures.

BB

You might want to throw in a few more details too BB, such as whether there's high speed internet access, hot water, access to local amenities and all the other bits and bobs folks look for in a home.

Aitch

I was thinking more like how many rooms, whether it has air conditioning or screens on the windows.

New Thai style wood house on the Sankamphaeng rd approximately 5 kilometers from the narrawat bridge. 6K baht per month. PM me if your interested...I'll send some pictures.

BB

You might want to throw in a few more details too BB, such as whether there's high speed internet access, hot water, access to local amenities and all the other bits and bobs folks look for in a home.

Aitch

BB

Aitch

Yes the house has all those and more.....anyone who may be interested please PM me for further details.

Thanks

BB

Edited by bungalowbill

I'm looking right now BB. I'm ready to move in the next cpl wks any time and your price fits my budget. Please send some pix and a little better description to my email. Oops. had to edit. Thought I was pm'ing you. Darn that ADD !

Edited by realthaideal