Ocean Tower 1

jyckowitz

Me and my husband are going to stay at one of the View talay Residences this winter. Do anybody know how long the construction had proceeded? :D Sorry, english is not my native language. I´m afraid it´s going to be very noisy and lots of dust at the balcony. But I just love to stay in this area, so I suppose I had to live whith these problems. I´m just :o curious

From the way it sounded the last time Ocean 1 was discussed here, I don't think you have anything to worry about, other than maybe seeing an abandoned construction site.

(In other words, it seems that construction was stopped some time ago and hasn't started up again, for what ever reason).

Just a quick reply before this thread gets closed :o .

The site that is supposed to be Ocean1 is actually being used as a cement mixing unit, just go to the Ocean1 website and look at the webcams, both webcams are actually located on 2 of the four residency buildings.

Also there is a major construction close by down Soi5 between the Immigration and the Jomtien Thani.

Edited by Basil B

Would recommend Residences 1 or 2 as numbers 3 & 4 do get a lot of noise from the construction adjacent to immigration and the dust over the last few weeks seems to be worse than ever.