Roast Turkey Dinner In Pattaya

tropo

With Thanksgiving coming up on Thursday I got to thinking about where I can find a nice roast turkey dinner in Pattaya.

Any ideas?

Bobs Barbecue. 500b a person. two sittings, one at 5 and one at 7. i think the one at 5 is sold out.

Bobs is near the LK Metropole.

A little pricey, but Bob's BBQ on Soi LK Metro puts on a buffet costing 499 baht. Reservations required. Bob's BBQ website

Have you been to Bangkok recently? or Secrets or Almost every other place in Pattaya on Christmas Day - They make this price look extremely cheap (and thats not to say I agree with it, just a reflection on the cost of turkey in Thailand and the $$$$ signs that appear for a Western holiday meal).

A little pricey, but Bob's BBQ on Soi LK Metro puts on a buffet costing 499 baht. Reservations required. Bob's BBQ website

Have you been to Bangkok recently? or Secrets or Almost every other place in Pattaya on Christmas Day - They make this price look extremely cheap (and thats not to say I agree with it, just a reflection on the cost of turkey in Thailand and the $$$$ signs that appear for a Western holiday meal).

Well if we are going to play that game...I bet Chiang Mai has something around 300...

Bangok is a rip off for westerners unless you get off the main drag(Sukamavit)...

You know that 24hr diner inside the villa market at the avenue has some kind of turkey/mashed

potato plate as a regular entree. might get you by in a pinch if regular seats are sold-out. that is

if the avenue hasn't been forced to close already. haven't been over there this week yet. :o

You know that 24hr diner inside the villa market at the avenue has some kind of turkey/mashed

potato plate as a regular entree. might get you by in a pinch if regular seats are sold-out. that is

if the avenue hasn't been forced to close already. haven't been over there this week yet. :o

Yes, I've seen those turkey meals displayed on their menu...but is it real turkey. I suspect it is just pressed or artificial turkey, not the real McKoy.

I see that tomorrow the new Subway between Soi 5 and Soi 6 central Pattaya are doing a special 'Thanksgiving Sandwich'. Priced at 399 Baht for the 12 inch, I am sure it will be popular with the regular Soi 6 mongers. I presume it will contain turkey with the usual Yank fillings. :o

Cali4995: That Villa Market stuff tastes foul. Needed 4 immdodium the next day. :D

Bobs BBQ: You have got to be joking...... :D

There used to a good American place on Pattaya land sois called New Orleans I think, that is probably the place to be in Pattaya....? :D

I see that tomorrow the new Subway between Soi 5 and Soi 6 central Pattaya are doing a special 'Thanksgiving Sandwich'. Priced at 399 Baht for the 12 inch, I am sure it will be popular with the regular Soi 6 mongers. I presume it will contain turkey with the usual Yank fillings. :o

There's absolutely no chance of me paying 399 for a sandwich at Subway. I think 200 baht is bad enough for a sandwich.

There's absolutely no chance of me paying 399 for a sandwich at Subway. I think 200 baht is bad enough for a sandwich.

nor me !,. get off to sizzlers, 300 all you can eat, chicken maybe but who cares,.

With Thanksgiving coming up on Thursday I got to thinking about where I can find a nice roast turkey dinner in Pattaya.

Any ideas?

I can't seem to find my own thread so I'll use yours. I hope you don't mind !

6 of us had Thanksgiving Dinner @ The Great American Rib Co. on Thepprasit Rd. Here are the results;

A precious amount of turkey,stuffing too loaded with sage,candied yams, mashed potatoes, however the food was cold when it appeared on the table and had to be re-heated, none of the staff knew which plate had been taken from which customer, so another mix-up. Dinner should be served in courses, not all at once, as they do here. The pumpkin pie was good. Beer is a little pricey, 80 Bht for a small Chang.

Food **

Service **1/2

Price 395 Bht ++ (means plus VAT and service charge)