Hsbc Atm's In Bangkok

LucifeL

is there anyway i can accuire a list of HSBC atm's in bangkok...with their addresses...or nearby landmarks.... or should i juss call up their customer care once i land in bangkok? I'm travelling with my international debit card..and if i use their Atm's... i get no transaction charge... :D

ofcourse have checked out their website and googled it.. but nuthing been helpfull till now... :o

is there anyway i can accuire a list of HSBC atm's in bangkok...with their addresses...or nearby landmarks.... or should i juss call up their customer care once i land in bangkok? I'm travelling with my international debit card..and if i use their Atm's... i get no transaction charge... :D

ofcourse have checked out their website and googled it.. but nuthing been helpfull till now... :o

Well, I reckon there are three HSBC atms in Bangkok, all within 2metres of each other. HSBC has precisely one location in Thailand, a skyscraper on the road on the south side of Lumphini Park. So get off at Sala Daeng BTS and walk East for 4 minutes.

So the ATM addresses are:

Left side of

The Front Lobby of

HSBC HQ Bangkok

nr. Lumphini Park

Centre of

The Front Lobby of

HSBC HQ Bangkok

nr. Lumphini Park

Right side of

The Front Lobby of

HSBC HQ Bangkok

nr. Lumphini Park

I recommend using your card in any ATM machines. The bank charges are remarkably low here.

:o

Awwwww.. this totally suxx...... mm gues i will use any ATM... i guess i'm juss paranoid of it swallowing my debit card....

They are not likely to swallow your card. The main *unique* danger are the banks intra-communications sometimes fail so you can't withdraw your cash for a day, except from your own bank. So always keep about 2,000 bahts spare so you can afford a room, buy a meal or two and feel comfortable until the banks come back on line.

Yes, as stated there is only one location for 3 HSBC ATMs, and as you will withdraw from your HSBC account outside of Thailand, even using these ATMs incurs a charge, but it's not huge - (from HK it's HKD25 - approx GBP2 per transaction). All other ATMs with the Plus or Cirrus logos will work, and most have that facility.