Report Function

TAWP

> Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Hasn't been working for about one year now. Admins informed by no reply of progress or if it is intentional.

Is it?

In other news, you have advertisement posted by new signups in the news-thread again... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Bot-Concerne...20#entry2356320

• 2 weeks later...
It does not for those that have been at one point or another lost their right to 'forum 44'.

As I have informed admins on for a long time and also quote in my post above.

Aha !

That could be the problem, as there doesn't appear to be a "forum 44" ! :D

I just browsed each forum I could see, and there isn't a 44 or a 45. Perhaps they've been deleted in days gone by ?

(unless you're referring to 47 by chance ?) :o

I had a similar problem a while back when I tried to buy a subscription. For a couple hours I was a paid up member, then it was reversed, and my profile was reset (automatically) to just an "advanced" member or something. I think I had a problem with the report function as well after that.

Admin had to click the button to restore my access, and since then everything has worked normally.

I had a similar problem a while back when I tried to buy a subscription.

What did you try and buy a subscription to? I wasn't aware of a "premium" Thaivisa membership, although there was talk of such a scheme a while back. Didn't think it ever came to fruition though...

I see that my question has once again been ignored by anyone with proper access to adjust the issue.

At the same time one of my posts got deleted for being 'argumentative' on a DISCUSSION FORUM after being reported for being...'argumentative'.

So while other d*ckless wonders gets to play 'silence the opposition' with the report-function I still can't even report advertisement spam - hence the original question as to when it could activated again.

(If I sound upset, you are reading it correctly. I didn't know DISCUSSIONS or ARGUMENTS was against the forum rules as long as they DID NOT touch on any listed subject. ASKING FOR EVIDENCE however is a new banned topic apparently. Or only for some posters.)

This is getting sillier by the day...

It would however be ok to LIE in the news forum, on purpose. And the thread asking about that was also ignored by admin.

Altered font-color after calming down some to not lose focus on the topic at hand...

Edited by TAWP