Air Asia Kl- Stansted London

nokia1977

Anyone checked the flights from KL to Stansted London?? they are working out about 12,000 baht return ticket including tax :o i will be taking my family of 4 back to Glasgow at the total cost of 63,000 baht!! that is Krabi to KL to Stansted to Glasgow return......... can anyone beat this price???????? happy flying...

But you have to pay for food, blankets, everything you drink, to check baggage etc.

Then you don't know how old their 340 Airbus is.

Is there any inflight entertainment ?

A very different scenario from a 2 hour ride to Singapore from Bangkok as opposed to a 2+12 hour flight with no back up planes should something go wrong, no checked through luggage and then you're at Stanstead !

I booked for March at the cheap price, £180 ish I think, but as stated everything apart from the seat is extra. I dont need large baggage allowance as I have a full kit of clothes in BKK, but as stated by others earlier, I reckon it may be like herding sheep into a cattle truck and Stansted is a sh*te hole airport and a mare to get to (well for me anyway). But one has to try these things I guess. May take a picnic in a hamper :o

Edited by Cobalt60

The 15k luggage allowance is a bummer though, and all connecting flights for us made it a 30+hr journey when I checked!

Which 15kg allowance would that be? There is no baggage allowance. You pay for what you want, up to 25kg. For connections to BKK, use MH as they have a promotion.