Has Your Opinion Of The Pad Changed Recently

canuckamuck

Has your opinion of the PAD changed recently  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

after being attacked :o

LOL!! Let me repeat for you and the rest of the ASTV parrots that refuse to acknowledge the truth. The PAD attacked the taxi driver TV station first and then while being unarmed the taxi drivers defended by throwing rocks. The PAD armed guards shot them as anyone with eyes can see. The PAD guards then went to the airport and took it over in an act of terrorism that has been denounced by the international community as a whole. Nice try JD.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe -- you have already shown me your ability to reason so many times ....

'terrorize and endanger innocent civilians' ---- I don't see any 'innocent civilians' being terrorized at the airport do you?

Al Q'aeda --- 3000+ dead on 9/11

PAD --- zero dead

GREAT comparison!

You claim to have the ability to reason while trying to justify seiging an airport, taking over the control tower, and disrupting international air travel. While it is not on the scale of 911 it is still an act of terrorism and has been condemed by the international community. Why do you support breaking laws and terrorism??

I could have sworn this forum was full of PAD faithful. I wonder where they went?

Could it be that it was only a very noisy few who suddenly have the good sense to lay low, now that the PAD's brilliant plan is in the full light of day.

Whoops that didn't go so well eh?

I imagine a group of guys with their hands in their pockets whistling and trying not to make eye contact, maybe kicking a stone or two.

While not supportive of all efforts by PAD, but speaking for myself as generally a PAD supporter, I've just found that the number of flaming trolls that have over-run the forum and taxed the limits of moderators to be detrimental to forum. Since I seem to be a target of these multi-ID'ers and trolls with their flaming posts (including in this thread), I'll help ease the burden they place on the mods by laying off a smidgen so as to not wear out the mod's delete button.

I know what you mean, the TRT / PPP faithful overran this forum a good few years back alas.

Anything the PAD does to try and get rid of the tyrants currently running the show is met with a wall of them.

Yet suggest gunning down or actually destroying the PAD you will be met with cheers and back-slapping!

Desperate measures and a dangerous government need a similar solution, hence the new gambit by the PAD.

The PPP won't be able to leave power by a normal way.

All the bluster and bravado by the tourism boys and affliliates need to understand the tourism in not the be-all and end all. Life goes on without tourism if need be :o

In my time here I don't recall the TRT ever being popular, quite the opposite, especially with a couple of very vocal Thaksin haters moving into the MOD arena and posting non-stop pure hate.

This poll two weeks ago would've had very different percentages.

BangYai -- again with hyperbole .... stay in your pram :o

one or two rounds? etc

Not to mention who announced the bomb attacks .. when they would commence and what weapons would be used? Of course it wasn't Sae Daeng!

Hardly hyperbole JD ?? Speculation, yes.....but that is what everybody else is doing including yourself, unless you have the hard evidence to support your claim that it is indeed miscreants from group 1 . :D

As for Sae Deng, a military man and a fruitcake. The military are known to be partial to PAD. He is nutty enough to be persuaded to ' take one for the team '. His punishment was pretty mild IMO, but I don't want to make a song and dance of it :D

Better do a bit more looking into Sae Daeng , BangYai (and into Chamlong's philosophy)

Joe -- you have already shown me your ability to reason so many times ....

'terrorize and endanger innocent civilians' ---- I don't see any 'innocent civilians' being terrorized at the airport do you?

Al Q'aeda --- 3000+ dead on 9/11

PAD --- zero dead

GREAT comparison!

You claim to have the ability to reason while trying to justify seiging an airport, taking over the control tower, and disrupting international air travel. While it is not on the scale of 911 it is still an act of terrorism and has been condemed by the international community. Why do you support breaking laws and terrorism??

See .. there you go again Joe --- where is the terrorism? and endangering innocent civilians? again YOU brought up 9/11

the score is Al Q'aeda 3000+ on 9/11 alone

PAD zero

(specious argument Joe --- but it matches some of your past arguments)

See .. there you go again Joe --- where is the terrorism? and endangering innocent civilians? again YOU brought up 9/11

PAD zero

JD - you becoming a boring apologist for PAD and have developed a one-eyed view of the situation. Your comments now have little validity in view of this imbalance. At least try and recognise some PAD shortcomings and the effect their actions are having on Thailand and the rank and file - probably ignorant peasants to you, who are not intelligent enough to enjoy democracy. Let then vote when when they have learned to vote for the right party.

so far 100% responses "never supported PAD"

I would imagine for many thai and foreigners who supported them previously the airport occupation was a wake up call, to what undemocratic and polically uneducated this lot is

definition of PAD.democracy. its OK when it goes our way. And to all PADS you will all be worse off without the revenue of tourists and Vietnam, cambodia, Malaya will gain, we tourists have long memories

PAD zero

JD - you becoming a boring apologist for PAD and have developed a one-eyed view of the situation. Your comments now have little validity in view of this imbalance. At least try and recognise some PAD shortcomings and the effect their actions are having on Thailand and the rank and file - probably ignorant peasants to you, who are not intelligent enough to enjoy democracy. Let then vote when when they have learned to vote for the right party.

Hmmm I think you should find a better post of mine to quote with those accusations chaimai. How do my comments have little validity when they are in answer to myopic posts of others that need to be constantly refocused on their short-sightedness? While the airport sit-in may suck and be horrendously inconvenient it hardly qualifies as "terrorism"

while looking at the vote - i am wondering if the PAD . support double register their User ID just to vote whahhahaha.

cos i kinda spotted alot of Newly register user . in just this few days .

and all seem to be talking about how good PAD is .

Sore loser.

Edited by Ta22

Hmmm I think you should find a better post of mine to quote with those accusations chaimai. How do my comments have little validity when they are in answer to myopic posts of others that need to be constantly refocused on their short-sightedness? While the airport sit-in may suck and be horrendously inconvenient it hardly qualifies as "terrorism"

JD - that was my point about myopia. Economic terrorism can be as damaging as physical terrorism.

I recognise your comment that the airport sit-in "sucks" and that is the first time have seen you acknowledge it's imperfections.

I was sympathetic to PAD activities until (a) I learned about their almost Klu Klux Klan approach to voting eligibility and (:o they over-stated their protest at the airport. One day's disruption (maybe 2) would have made their point and highlighted the depth and strength of their backing. The end game can be/will be achieved without the (hyperbole) "economic devastation" caused by the extended occupation of Suvarnabhumi.