90 Days--which Immig Office?

My question about the 90-days reporting rule has to do with WHERE reporting can be/must be done. I've always done my reporting at the Bangkok Immig. office but will soon be heading down to Ranong on holiday and was hoping to be able to do it at the Ranong Immigration office.

Does it make a difference which immigration office one goes to for the 90-days reporting??

Thanks lopburi3, but I tried the mail-in way before and i never received the return receipt---was a hassle to follow up, so i'm leery of trying it again.

I have done it by mail once already and got the receipt back ok. But indeed, I do also worry about what happens if the receipt gets lost in the mail coming back. The standard mailing system here is scary at times. EMS ok, which is how I send the 90 day report in, but they return it via standard mail. So if it does get "lost", it does look like it would be a hassle to follow up. A trip to immigration, I guess, which is what I was trying to avoid. Anybody else have a problem with the receipt getting "lost" coming back?