Euro Heaven

As I will soon have to transfer euro funds to Los I am wondering if waiting till next year to do this.

With the ECB likely to drop rates by anything up to .75 BPs next week and euro hovering around the 1.24-1.30 to US $.

OIL slipping to a 48-55 $ range.

EUR/USD – ECB president Trichet says the economy may contract next year. ECB officials have indicated that rates are likely to come down again at the next meeting, but there have been words of caution against a bold move and we are looking for a 50 bps cut, rather than the 100 bps some market watchers are hoping for.

Europe

EURUSD (1.2950) • EUR is down 0.9% against the USD, following its rapid gain over the past three

sessions. Overnight we’ve had the release October German import price data which, at -3.6% m/

m, showed its largest monthly decline since 1962 as the impact of the fall in oil prices begins to

feed its way through the system. Price declines are also showing up in regional German CPI as all

German states reporting price data today have shown a m/m fall in consumer prices. The oil price

drop also helped to provide a boost to October French consumer confidence, which surprised

markets by actually rising to -43 from -47. The fall in oil offset the impact on sentiment from a

horrible month of equity market performance with the CAC equity index falling 13.5%. • The EU

today has told its constituent countries that they should undertake significant fiscal

stimulus, even in the face of temporary breaches of the normally accepted 3% fiscal deficit limit. This

came as Brussels unveiled a €200bn stimulus proposal, equivalent to 1.5% of EU GDP. ST.

Will I transfer now or wait € now hovering around the 1€ =45baht