แปลคำมว่า ราย

tgeezer

ประโยค

บัจจุบันนี้จะเห็นได้ว่าสุนัขเป็นสัตว์ที่ทำรายได้ให้แก่ผู้ทำธุรกิจเกียวกับสุนัขได้อย่างมากมาย

๑.แปลคำว่า"ราย" น. สิ่งซึ่งแยกออกได้เป็นอย่างๆ

๒.ไม่พบคำประธานในประโยค ผมคิดว่าเป็น "เรา" เข่น เราเห็นได้... เราทำรายได็... อย่างมากฯ

๓.ถ้าผมผิด ภาคกริยาที่๒ "ทำราย" ต้องมีภาคประธานเป็น "สัตว์ฯ" ใช่ไหม เช่นนั้น ผมก็ไม่เข้าใจ

ช่วยสัมพันธ์ให้คำถามถูกต้องด้วย

ขอขอบคุณใครที่ให้คำตอบ

ประโยค

บัจจุบันนี้จะเห็นได้ว่าสุนัขเป็นสัตว์ที่ทำรายได้ให้แก่ผู้ทำธุรกิจเกียวกับสุนัขได้อย่างมากมาย

๒.ไม่พบคำประธานในประโยค ผมคิดว่าเป็น "เรา" เข่น เราเห็นได้... เราทำรายได็... อย่างมากฯ

๓.ถ้าผมผิด ภาคกริยาที่๒ "ทำราย" ต้องมีภาคประธานเป็น "สัตว์ฯ" ใช่ไหม เช่นนั้น ผมก็ไม่เข้าใจ

ขอขอบคุณใครที่ให้คำตอบ

Good morning on beautiful Saturday

From the sentense that you gave example "รายได้" is the one word. It cannot be seperated because if you seperate "ราย" and "ได้" that is not make sense. So " รายได้" is one word mean "income"

"ปัจจุบันนี้จะเห็นได้ว่าสุนัขเป็นสัตว์ที่ทำรายได้ให้แก่ผู้ทำธุรกิจเกี่ยวกับสุนัขได้อย่างมากมาย"

"Now we will see that dogs are animal that make a lot of incomes for who is doing business about dog"

*Sorry if my English is not good

But if you see the word "ราย" alone in any sentense that the meaning can be a classifier of the person or things. Example : ห้องเรียนนี้มีนักเรียนทั้งหมด 25 ราย this "ราย" mean a classifier of person. The full meaning in English is " This classroom has total 25 students"

And also "ราย" can mix or combine with other words and that make a different meaning such as รายการ (list) รายชื่อ (list of names) เรียงราย (scatter about, line with, and orderly) รายงาน (report) เชียงราย (A province's name in the north of Thailand) etc.

I wish this will make you clear about the word ราย and if you have any enquiries that I can help you please do not hesitate to make a question.

Have a nice weekend

Kroo Ae

MTL School

รายได้ in this situation is income... it's a noun.

ใช่ เข้าใจแล้วว่าคำประธานต้องเป็นสุนักว์ and here I will have to speed up. I tried to find it in the dictionary but didn't, I will look again. So it means that we can see that the existence of dogs provides an income for people engaged in dog related businesses. I guess then you could use the same sort of words for tourists which would be topical.

สำหรับคนที่เขียนได้อย่างมีคำถามอยู่ คือช่วยให้สัมพันธดีดีใ

ประโยค

ขอขอบคุณใครที่ให้คำตอบ

From the sentense that you gave example "รายได้" is the one word. It cannot be seperated because if you seperate "ราย" and "ได้" that is not make sense. So " รายได้" is one word mean "income"

"ปัจจุบันนี้จะเห็นได้ว่าสุนัขเป็นสัตว์ที่ทำรายได้ให้แก่ผู้ทำธุรกิจเกี่ยวกับสุนัขได้อย่างมากมาย"

"Now we will see that dogs are animal that make a lot of incomes for who is doing business about dog"

But if you see the word "ราย" alone in any sentense that the meaning can be a classifier of the person or things. Example : ห้องเรียนนี้มีนักเรียนทั้งหมด 25 ราย this "ราย" mean a classifier of person. The full meaning in English is " This classroom has total 25 students"

And also "ราย" can mix or combine with other words and that make a different meaning such as รายการ (list) รายชื่อ (list of names) เรียงราย (scatter about, line with, and orderly) รายงาน (report) เชียงราย (A province's name in the north of Thailand) etc.

I wish this will make you clear about the word ราย and if you have any enquiries that I can help you please do not hesitate to make a question.

Have a nice weekend

Kroo Ae

MTL School

I might idiomatically translate this as:

"We can see that nowadays dogs have proved to be quite lucrative for people in the business of canines."

Edited by Jay_Jay

[]

Have a nice weekend

Kroo Ae

MTL School

Ah good morning to you also. กลัว"ไวไฟตก"จึงผมรีบตแบให้คนอืน แล้่วได้เห็นคำตอบของคูณ ไม่มีคำ "รายได้"ในพจนานุกรมเก่าแต่เจอได้ที่ฉบับใหม่ พ.ศ. ๒๕๔๓! "มีเงนหรือผลประโยชน์ได้รับ" คราวหนาจะค้นหาในทั้งสองเล่ม

The whole piece of prose(คำประพันธ์) is an example of spacing and shows two paragraphs this is in the second the first already has talked about dogs as pets and guardsdogs. So:

"Nowadays we see that dogs are animals which provide a great deal of business for dog related enterprises." You could say businesses again but like Thai it would sound boreing.

There then follows เช่น เปิดร้านบริการขายอาหารสุนัข ร้านตัตขนสุนัข ตลอดถึงการจำหน่ายเสื้อผ้าและของเล่นนานาชนิดสำหรับสุนัข ฯลฯ

"ตลอดถึง" does that express a feeling of superflousness, unnecessary things, more than required? for example "From "this" all the way up to "this" (on a scale relating to utility.") or is there no criticism implied?

Edited by tgeezer

I might idiomatically translate this as:

"We can see that nowadays dogs have proved to be quite lucrative for people in the business of canines."

Thanks, not trying to 'trump' your post we crossed; it takes me a while. Nice to get a reply for a change.

สำหรับคนที่เขียนได้อย่างมีคำถามอยู่ คือช่วยให้สัมพันธดีดีใ

This should read:

สำหรับคนที่เขียนเป็น ยังมีคำถามอยู่ I guess!

• 3 weeks later...

ในภาษาไทยไม่มี กิริยา "ทำราย" ค่ะ โดยปกติ ถ้าคำว่า "ราย" ที่อยู่โดดๆได้ โดยมีความหมายจะต้องมีหน้าที่เป็นคำลักษณะนามเท่านั้น แต่จะกลายเป็นคำนามเมื่อนำคำอื่นมาต่อท้ายเช่น รายได้ รายการ และเป็นคำคำคุณศัพท์เมื่อมีคำอื่นมาอยู่ข้างหน้าเช่นเรียงราย

ส่วนคำว่า WตลอดจนW มีความหมายว่า "รวมถึง" หรือ also

Edited by AKC

ในภาษาไทยไม่มี กิริยา "ทำราย" ค่ะ โดยปกติ ถ้าคำว่า "ราย" ที่อยู่โดดๆได้ โดยมีความหมายจะต้องมีหน้าที่เป็นคำลักษณะนามเท่านั้น แต่จะกลายเป็นคำนามเมื่อนำคำอื่นมาต่อท้ายเช่น รายได้ รายการ และเป็นคำคำคุณศัพท์เมื่อมีคำอื่นมาอยู่ข้างหน้าเช่นเรียงราย

ส่วนคำว่า WตลอดจนW มีความหมายว่า "รวมถึง" หรือ also

ขอบคุณมากครับ เรียงราย ก.เรียงกันไปไม่ขาดระยะ สิ่งของที่เรียงรายเป็นอะไรครับ มีตัวอย่างให้ได้ไหม

Makes me think of a beautiful song by Carawan:

ร้อยดาวร้อยเดือนมา ร้อยดวงมาเรียงเป็นวง

ร้อยใจสายใยยาว กูเกี่ยวดาวมาไว้ดิน

ชาวนาผู้ขมขื่น เขาหยัดยืนขึ้นถือธง

คือคนคงคู่คน เปล่งเสียงสู้เหนือภูพาน

คือผู้ที่อยู่ป่า เป็นแนวหน้ากลางป่าเขา

คือดาวที่วาวเงา อันทอดดวงเพื่อปวงชน

ร้อยดาวร้อยเดือนมา ร้อยเคียวมาเรียงเป็นวง

ร้อยชนที่ชูธรรม ชนจะนำไปชูไท

Makes me think of a beautiful song by Carawan:

ร้อยดาวร้อยเดือนมา ร้อยดวงมาเรียงเป็นวง

ร้อยใจสายใยยาว กูเกี่ยวดาวมาไว้ดิน

ชาวนาผู้ขมขื่น เขาหยัดยืนขึ้นถือธง

คือคนคงคู่คน เปล่งเสียงสู้เหนือภูพาน

คือผู้ที่อยู่ป่า เป็นแนวหน้ากลางป่าเขา

คือดาวที่วาวเงา อันทอดดวงเพื่อปวงชน

ร้อยดาวร้อยเดือนมา ร้อยเคียวมาเรียงเป็นวง

ร้อยชนที่ชูธรรม ชนจะนำไปชูไท

Now I am hoplessly lost, I had to look up the first word ราย then เรียงราย to remind myself what I am talking about. Not much joy there, however lovely as it probably is, this song may not be the answer. I think it means chronological now, is that song chronological?