Thaivisa - 15,000 Members!

RDN

signup # 15,000

if the mods deleted accounts who have not had a login for the past 3 months (as most service's do) i would say far less "active participants"

14,999 less one bud zumwalt (where art thou bud?)

Edited by phazey

if the mods deleted accounts who have not had a login for the past 3 months (as most service do) i would say far less "active participants"

Its still a very healthy number and a very good website. Personally I think a valuable resource.

I still want to know, member #69 has not been active for a long time and never made a post - ADMIN - please PM me, how much can I pay to buy that member number???

if the mods deleted accounts who have not had a login for the past 3 months (as most service do) i would say far less "active participants"

Its still a very healthy number and a very good website. Personally I think a valuable resource.

I still want to know, member #69 has not been active for a long time and never made a post - ADMIN - please PM me, how much can I pay to buy that member number???

sure, i agreee there, but i was considering the people who sign up, ask what the weather is like in phuket, then never sign on again because they got what they signed up for.....not really a "member" huh ?

and of course, i'd love member # 1337 - just to be in the in crowd :D

c'mon george - i've thrown you a few favours - rebound! :o

Edited by phazey

hi'

even if a lot are gone, it makes a lot :D

I noticed the numbers growing sometime ago and could not believe that within 2 years so many people came for a visit a signed in, even for a while to get the information or else they needed, that they surely got :D

happy day :o

francois

.... member #69 has not been active for a long time and never made a post - ADMIN - please PM me, how much can I pay to buy that member number???

... i'd love member # 1337 - just to be in the in crowd :D

Looks like TV can make some money out of "cherished numbers" :o .

I'm sure they could collect a few mil. baht from members for 999 and 9999 ?

:D

Feeling a bit bored, so here's some stats from the "members" data base on TV

Total posts 230857

Members 14851

Out of those figs :-

10554 members or 71% have made 1 or less posts

Mod/Admin's have made 17% of overall posts with Dr PP contributing 5% one his own.

Thats about 1 in 6 posts is made by a Mod/admin

The top 50 posters have made 25% of the posts and the top 100, 36%

So the top 100 posters plus Mod/Admin's have made a total of 53% of all posts on this board.

Makes you think, without the prolific posters what would the rest read :o

Cheers RC

Edited by RamdomChances